OT: Reality set sin for Pitino. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Reality set sin for Pitino.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I miss those days.

I miss smoking on planes and I especially miss blowing smoke at restaraunt tables.

That is when America was great.

You can trace the decline of America directly to the abolishment of smoking in public. Think Im kidding? Look it up.

So I am a one man crusade now to live how I want. Concerts? Yup I still light up, why should my enjoyment of my concert experience be curtailed because of a bunch of nancies? I paid the same money as you, Im entitled to enjoy it just as much as you, and if that means firing up an American Spirit Light Blue or a cool Newport soft pack (I like menthol when I get my swerve on) why shouldnt I?
UConn games? Sure. In the hallways wherever. Even lit up in my seat once this year. Who is going to stop me? Try it. Ill put it out in your eye.

Now that you know, Look for me in XL and Gampel this year. Ill be the guy with enjoying the cig while all you haters whisper among yourselves but cant do a damn thing about it.
You'll be the one with the cigarette and the smuggled Arby's Meatmountain sandwich:
How many calories in the Arby's meat mountain sandwich?
1030 calories

There are 1030 calories in a 1 sandwich serving of Arby's Meat Mountain. Calorie breakdown: 44% fat, 22% carbs, 33% protein.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You'll be the one with the cigarette and the smuggled Arby's Meatmountain sandwich:
How many calories in the Arby's meat mountain sandwich?
1030 calories

There are 1030 calories in a 1 sandwich serving of Arby's Meat Mountain. Calorie breakdown: 44% fat, 22% carbs, 33% protein.
According to latest diet nutrition guidelines that is actually perfect

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom