OT: Quick Break. Roles and Rolls. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Quick Break. Roles and Rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
hahaha now we're name calling

everything isn't always about UConn basketball, nor ND basketball... that's why OT is in the title
That might be so. But your taking this to a level it didn't have to go. Calling me out on another thread because i disagree with you and have my own opinion. I actually thought you were a fair poster and respected you SMH. Now your just being rude. Im done talking to you.

Reaction Score
That might be so. But your taking this to a level it didn't have to go. Calling me out on another thread because i disagree with you and have my own opinion. I actually thought you were a fair poster and respected you SMH. Now your just being rude. Im done talking to you.
You are far too easy....

_uRbq_jLmDr1QM2yj5pMvDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBXEejxNn4ZJNZ2ss5Ku7Cxt.jpeg

Reaction Score
When Uconn was only scoring in the 70's people from other teams were friendly.Uconn scores 98 the other night and put the hammer down on an invincible Baylor team and now the visitors kind of semi disappear or get chippy.Sorry.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I am about to get in my rolls to go visit relatives for Thanksgiving - it is a role I have chosen, rolling up in the style of the landed gentry! And I sure hope the dinner rolls are to my liking. :)

Touche' UCM. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01