OT: Question about homepages.... | The Boneyard

OT: Question about homepages....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good home page that I could use. My MSN (which I loved) was shut down and have been looking for one ever since. I want to be able to get news, weather, sports (Women's BB mainly), be able to put in my favorite links, and rearrange the content. Any suggestions? Thanks.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Not to meet your needs; I use CNN as my homepage because I get a quick glance at any important headlines.

Not to pat fellow BY'ers on the back, but I get the majority of my WBB news through the BY and Rutgers board, although in season I am on the ESPN WBB site a lot for scores and on WBB State for referees and some stats.

I have a weather thingy on my desktop, although it is provided by Accuweather and I like Weather Channel better, so I don't often use the click for forecast option, just going to weather.com instead.

Bookmarks for my favorites are in my Google Chrome toolbar - I actually liked Internet Explorer but I had issues with it functioning.

Sorry I am not a techie.

Reaction Score
Not fancy, but just use Google Chrome as your browser (most compatible, least problems, and Google's search engine is right there). Click "News" and there's everything you need except WBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC
Top Bottom