OT: Prayers/vibes request for Barbara | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Prayers/vibes request for Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“Hate” is too strong a word and one I normally avoid using, but I can honestly say: I HATE YOU, CANCER! For what you’ve done to me and to my loved ones; for what you’ve done to acquaintances, their families and those I have never met and never will.

Don’t go through this alone. I have found that talking and/or joining a support group helps.

Smiles, prayers, positive thoughts, positive energy and good luck to you, your Barbara and all involved. I wish I could do more.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Thinking of you & Barbara. Best wishes.

Reaction Score
UPDATE : four hour surgery completed....I will be seeing her soon. Initial reports very encouraging. Biopsy news in a week. You have filled our hearts, you folks................a bit more thanks when time permits, more individually. Stay well.

Reaction Score
UPDATE : four hour surgery completed....I will be seeing her soon. Initial reports very encouraging. Biopsy news in a week.
Don't even think about anything for the next week except her recovery from surgery. More prayers in the meantime!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Warmest wishes for a successful recovery

Reaction Score
This is great news after a tough morning!!! Stay strong, both of you, and our fingers will stay tightly crossed hoping you get good news in another week.

Reaction Score
We got home late this afternoon. All good so far. Next major hurdle a biopsy due early next week. Other hurdles include disease vulnerabilities due to missing organs, the usual post-major-op concerns of infection, clots, etc along with the usual hospital borne infections and diseases.
I don't intend to post about this again on here, but we both wanted to thank you again for the prayers and support......very, very sweet and thoughtful of you.....and it was helpful and appreciated. If I can make time to PM some thanks to individuals, will do so.
Stay well, Winlots (though not winning so much lately.... SAME day as wife's surgery, my best friend from high school basketball, who played for Duke by the way, had open heart surgery, and a close friend from up here also had a heart procedure; two days prior to that triple-header, we buried a very close friend from these parts and my grad school apartment mate had a triple by-pass. You older folks know what I'm talkin about. What a stretch. Again I say, stay well! and thank you.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I've been away, but my thoughts are with you. Hope all becomes positive.

Reaction Score
I don't intend to post about this again on here, but we both wanted to thank you again for the prayers and support.very, very sweet and thoughtful of you.....and it was helpful and appreciated.
Prayers and thoughts will still be with you. And if you change your mind about not posting again, that's fine, too. We'll support you whichever way you go.

HGN

Reaction Score
My best wishes and prayers for a successful surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom