OT: Pick your playoff starters | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Pick your playoff starters

Reaction Score
LMA and Ibaka are both bad picks. Ibaka is being overrated in this thread. You need to pick Lebron and one of Kawhi or KD. I think Gobert is a good deal @ 3 bucks as well. Fill out the roster with whatever 3 and D guys and you are golden.
Ibaka & LMA are not great, but Rudy Gobert is not either, can't shoot or guard the 3, it's a new NBA, Gobert will never be able to guard Draymond Green and Green would shut him down on other side.

No reason to ever have Gobert in the lineup.

Reaction Score
It's amusing to think about the fact that a real team is over the cap in this imaginary game. Really hope someone can give the warriors a competitive series but I doubt it.

Reaction Score
Ibaka & LMA are not great, but Rudy Gobert is not either, can't shoot or guard the 3, it's a new NBA, Gobert will never be able to guard Draymond Green and Green would shut him down on other side.

No reason to ever have Gobert in the lineup.

Gobert is apparently not what you think he is. Replacing Gobert with Draymond and downgrading from Bradley to JR is a fine move though and probably an equally good team.

Reaction Score
Pretty simple stuff, Gobert is not ideal for today's NBA, works out fine when your facing DeAndre Jordan, but as you can see verse the Warriors, becomes a issue and I am rooting for the Jazz.

As far as JR, I was going back & forth on Ibaka or JR, no issue with JR, underrated causality.

Reaction Score
Pretty simple stuff, Gobert is not ideal for today's NBA, works out fine when your facing DeAndre Jordan, but as you can see verse the Warriors, becomes a issue and I am rooting for the Jazz.

As far as JR, I was going back & forth on Ibaka or JR, no issue with JR, underrated causality.

This is not true, even a little. The most important factor for a big man is rim protection and rebounding. There is one big in the entire league who can protect the rim and rebound at an elite level and has playmaking ability and that is Draymond. It works fine against every single team in the NBA, and thats why he is one of the only 2 candidate for DPOY, except versus the Warriors, who are a completely unguardable team. Gobert is probably a helluva lot more agile than you imagine, FWIW. Agree to disagree on this topic, but as I think through this, I would switch Gobert to Draymond and downgrade a guard.

Reaction Score
LeBron James- $5
Kevin Durant- $5
Andre Iguodala- $2
Serge Ibaka- $1
LaMarcus Aldridge- $2

This league is about players who are 6'5 to 6'9 who can hit the 3 & defend the 3, that is why the Warriors are so good, they have a handful of players who can do both.

This team would beat any other combination you put up there.

Sorry, it's the truth.

Have you watched LMA play? He has been quite poor.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Lebron, Curry, Iguodala, Love, JR Smith

Reaction Score
Have you watched LMA play? He has been quite poor.
Yea, he's really that bad, wake up.

LMA is better than these guys your talking about.

Wake up, team I picked, unstoppable.

Reaction Score
Gobert is apparently not what you think he is. Replacing Gobert with Draymond and downgrading from Bradley to JR is a fine move though and probably an equally good team.
Ibaka & LMA have shown why my team would be unstoppable.

Thank you very much.

Reaction Score
Ibaka & LMA have shown why my team would be unstoppable.

Thank you very much.

Congrats. Your guys have had 2 great games in 7 appearances. Brilliant stuff.

Reaction Score
Yea, he's really that bad, wake up.

LMA is better than these guys your talking about.

Wake up, team I picked, unstoppable.

Wake up. Team you picked = crap. Wake up, Players with the kind of game LMA brings are becoming obsolete...Wake up.

Wake up.

Reaction Score
Wake up. Team you picked = crap. Wake up, Players with the kind of game LMA brings are becoming obsolete...Wake up.

Wake up.
I told my Boston fan friends at 0-2 the Wizards would come back and win, guaranteed they would blowout the Celts the last 2 games.

Wake up, my team is unstoppable.

James
Durant
Iguodala
Ibaka
Aldridge

Please name a better 5.

Please wake up, it's a new day in the NBA.

Reaction Score
I told my Boston fan friends at 0-2 the Wizards would come back and win, guaranteed they would blowout the Celts the last 2 games.

Wake up, my team is unstoppable.

James
Durant
Iguodala
Ibaka
Aldridge

Please name a better 5.

Please wake up, it's a new day in the NBA.

You predicted a team would win on its home court? And twice? My personal opinion is that you can do better than ibaka and LMA. Agree to disagree, I suppose.

Reaction Score
You predicted a team would win on its home court? And twice? My personal opinion is that you can do better than ibaka and LMA. Agree to disagree, I suppose.
Love it, keep it coming!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom