OT (pet peeve of mine) cannot stand people who leave ABC gum behind | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT (pet peeve of mine) cannot stand people who leave ABC gum behind

Reaction Score
Is it Malaysia or Singapore that gum is not sold because of people throwing it anywhere and everywhere?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Smokers who flick butts out car windows, or anywhere for that matter, and smoke at doorways. And the Dutch.
That initial little explosion in front of the car as your barreling down the road always jolts me.

Reaction Score
Obviously a BYer lives in your complex and has figured out who you are.

Yep I know its one of you fess up who did it ill find you and throw you into a dumpster ;).

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Chewing gum ban in Singapore - Wikipedia Its Singapore, thats one country that has it right.

Chewin gum’?

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
It's faze, not phase.

God, I hate when people do that.
I was an engineering major and English was not my strong subject. But I did know the difference between the two words. Not an excuse, but for some reason when I type on my phone proper usage seems to go out the window. I have reread many texts I've sent and cringe at some of the errors I've made. Now get out of my phase.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I was an engineering major and English was not my strong subject. But I did know the difference between the two words. Not an excuse, but for some reason when I type on my phone proper usage seems to go out the window. I have reread many texts I've sent and cringe at some of the errors I've made. Now get out of my phase.

I'm sure you do, but in the context of the thread, it made me chuckle.

Reaction Score
You know how cherries are in season right now? Take a close look around the produce dept next time you‘re at the grocery store, those little pits are freaking EVERYWHERE. People are animals.

I thought it was raspberry and blueberry season?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Smokers who flick butts out car windows, or anywhere for that matter, and smoke at doorways. And the Dutch.
Littering cigarette filters is littering. Agreed. They should be tossed in trash.

But if by near a doorway you mean outside a doorway, well then, you are outside. Smoke 'em up.

Reaction Score
Was living in Boston a few years ago. Southie. Filled with Millennials. Four of them from
one apartment, on my street, would smoke outside around one tree. The base started to look like an ashtray.Hundreds of butts. Overnite I hung a sign on the tree, “I’m a tree, not an ashtray”.
That day all the cigarette butts were picked up.
A few weeks later, they evidently were using ashtrays indoors. Garbage day was approaching. They must have emptied the ashtray into the large garbage can with some hot ones amongst them.
Garbage can went up in a fire. Fire trucks and fireman at the scene. Their three flat was evacuated. Fire captain gave them an earful.
Their reply was “we don’t smoke”.
The other two apartments were non-smokers. The fire captain and his men had them against the wall.
It all turned out ok, no more cigarette butts around the tree and no more fires from that house.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom