OT: personal good and bad news | The Boneyard

OT: personal good and bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think Allen Edmonds got Milford's skin tone quite right.

Reaction Score
Allen Edmonds has recognized Milford's quality and style with a shoe.. :D

Allen Edmonds Honors Milford with a Shoe

shoes-thrown-at-bush.jpg

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
The over-under on shoe puns in this thread is 18. Unless you loafers are slacking off during the dog days.
Remember when Cordovan was called Oxblood?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The over-under on shoe puns in this thread is 18. Unless you loafers are slacking off during the dog days.
I'm pumped, unless someone gives this the boot. Of course, it may be a slippery slope and things could go flat. Some of our resident arch wits could get instep and heel before we lace things up. Maybe I shoe'd have stopped. :(

Reaction Score
I'm pumped, unless someone gives this the boot. Of course, it may be a slippery slope and things could go flat. Some of our resident arch wits could get instep and heel before we lace things up. Maybe I shoe'd have stopped. :(

As long as you don't flip-flop later...

Reaction Score

Speaking of oxblood loafers...how's your brother-in-law?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Keep at it you guys may be able to shoe horn in a couple more then you will be All Stars and bring us some real Foot Joys.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
We could say this thread is nothing but a Croc.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Decency in the arch enemy of many of us who wag our tongues in here.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

I remember that from my dad - he would sometimes call them oxblood but tended to use cordovan later. I have one pair of shell cordovan shoes that were soooo nice when I got them (1990) but then like a dumb a*s , I let them sit in storage too long and they got dusty/dry/grimy, and they were never the same. I tried a shoe restorer once but it didn't help.

I might try another pair of shell cordovans from Alden someday. There are a couple of other makers as well....but now they're so pricey ..:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom