OT - Other than UConn, who's your next pick | The Boneyard

OT - Other than UConn, who's your next pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you got to hand select the National Champion but you couldn't pick UConn, I'm curious which teams yarders would select. Pick 1 team in the AP top 25 and also pick an unranked sleeper. I'd say Dayton as the top 25 team and Monmouth as the sleeper. With the parity in CBB this season it'd be fun to watch a mid-major make a run at a championship. Plus I'd love to see the Monmouth bench celebrations during a tournament run. Top 25 below for reference:

1 Villanova
2 Kansas
3 Oklahoma
4 Iowa
5 North Carolina
6 Maryland
7 Virginia
8 Xavier
8 Michigan State
10 West Virginia
11 Miami (FL)
12 Arizona
13 Iowa State
14 Kentucky
15 Dayton
16 Oregon
17 Purdue
18 Louisville
19 Notre Dame
20 Duke
21 SMU
22 Indiana
23 Providence
24 Texas
25 Baylor

Reaction Score
I like OU as well Buddy is incredible to watch

As a sleeper I'll go LSU if they can make it, I know everyone hates espn's coverage of Simmons but its not his fault he seems like a good kid and he is really fun to watch

Reaction Score
Easy for me - OU

Best player (and guard) in the country in Buddy
Experience
10 & 10 guy in Spangler
In range of the Ken Pom ADJ champion threshold.
I like OU as well Buddy is incredible to watch

As a sleeper I'll go LSU if they can make it, I know everyone hates espn's coverage of Simmons but its not his fault he seems like a good kid and he is really fun to watch
Good answers. It's always great watching stand out players perform come March

Reaction Score
McKay (Iowa State) has hit the brakes because of a knee injury for most of the season. In the tournament, he will probably let loose and that'll give ISU a boost.

Oklahoma, MSU, UVA, Kansas, and UNC will all be popular picks.

My dark horse is Baylor. Prince is a good leader and the sophomore forward Motley is really coming into his own. I also never count good coaches like Marshall or Smart out.

Reaction Score
Is there a free Pizza if I pick the winner?

I don't like this one bit.

"Oh, easy! I like OU!!!"

Yeah. Then we face up against OU next month and it's MY fault if the Mojo is off kilter. Right.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

"Oh, easy! I like OU!!!"

Yeah. Then we face up against OU next month and it's MY fault if the Mojo is off kilter. Right.

Look at it like this. All this years potential rope swingers are lining up like cattle in a single thread. Just book mark this thread, you wont have to search any further than this for a smorgasbord of mojo idiots. You just cleared out a lot of hours of studying the first week of March. I suggest we go get that spooker with the newly available free time.

Reaction Score
Look at it like this. All this years potential rope swingers are lining up like cattle in a single thread. Just book mark this thread, you wont have to search any further than this for a smorgasbord of mojo idiots. You just cleared out a lot of hours of studying the first week of March. I suggest we go get that spooker with the newly available free time.
Q81RPrp.gif

Reaction Score
Hanging someone like "King of Pancakes" wouldn't get the bus out of the parking lot, bromigo.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

"Oh, easy! I like OU!!!"

it might be time to bust out the Oklahoma Eric pic we forced on that dude like 13 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom