OT/OT: On The UConn Pigskin Front | The Boneyard

OT/OT: On The UConn Pigskin Front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn's Parker is suspended indefinitely

After this morning's practice UConn football coach Bob Diaco said that sophomore defensive lineman Dallas Parker has been "indefinitely suspended due to athletic department policy violation."

Parker has been removed from the roster.

He came into the program as a tight end/h-back and appeared in six games as a true freshman.

Also, true freshman tight end/h-back Jasen Rose from Southington continues to be missing from practice.

[LINK] to Jim full article.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yeah. Seems like just another blow to the nethers for The UConn's conference hopes.

Reaction Score
UConn's Parker is suspended indefinitely

After this morning's practice UConn football coach Bob Diaco said that sophomore defensive lineman Dallas Parker has been "indefinitely suspended due to athletic department policy violation."

Parker has been removed from the roster.

He came into the program as a tight end/h-back and appeared in six games as a true freshman.

Also, true freshman tight end/h-back Jasen Rose from Southington continues to be missing from practice.

[LINK] to Jim full article.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Why do you folks get off on mocking and denigrating other UConn teams? I'll never understand why the women's basketball contingent harbors so much dislike for the rest of the AD.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Why do you folks get off on mocking and denigrating other UConn teams? I'll never understand why the women's basketball contingent harbors so much dislike for the rest of the AD.
Not sure where you get that from. In my experience and observations over the past 15 years I've been on the board, the WCBB board is the most supportive of the rest of UCONN's spots teams.

Reaction Score
Not sure where you get that from. In my experience and observations over the past 15 years I've been on the board, the WCBB board is the most supportive of the rest of UCONN's spots teams.

Ummm .... Exhibit A.

See Above.

I don't know who Sonny44 and his 4400 posts are; but, I would say that he lacks the #BLEEDBLUE designation. For many of us, we have sons, daughters, cousins, neighbors going to UConn. We grew up walking the campus and/or sitting in Memorial Stadium; rooting on the Marrone soccer teams; buying dozens of UConn shirts and hats. I get that some WBB fans may catch the disdain of some MBB misogyny; we can't help that type (see 2016 primaries). Maybe you don't like Football. I submit that Bob Diaco has done this Program the right way (cause after PP & DeLeone we know the depths). Diaco's kids are well worth your support. (thank you for the soapbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom