OT: OSU/Oregon | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: OSU/Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's a pretty sleazy guy.. he let the inmates run the team at Florida (Percy Harvin cursed out coaches, failed drug tests and pretty much told them what he was and wasn't gonna d0), he used the religion card to influence recruits (told one kid that God wanted him to come to Florida.. really?) Then when the Tebow gravy train ran out, he suddently had health problems and needed to spend more time with his family. Until the job he wanted came along. He's like Squid-lite (Calipari).. the CFB equivalent anyway

He said he was leaving Florida due to health reasons, BS he spent the year he wasn't coaching working for ESPN college game day. A lot of great coaches are sleazy like Parcells, Belichick, Saban.

Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
He wouldn't take the ND job unless they changes their academic ways to ensure he could get the players he wanted years back. Florida took care of that!

Most coaches that talk to ND make the same demand.

I think the Tebow thing is horse____. Meyer wins, end of story. He won a national championship with Chris Leak as his quarterback, for god's sake. I don't know what kind of guy he is, but I doubt he's much better or worse than most of them. I do know that if you hire him you're gonna win sooner rather than later.

Reaction Score
Most coaches that talk to ND make the same demand.

I think the Tebow thing is horse____. Meyer wins, end of story. He won a national championship with Chris Leak as his quarterback, for god's sake. I don't know what kind of guy he is, but I doubt he's much better or worse than most of them. I do know that if you hire him you're gonna win sooner rather than later.

Ill take a machiavelion coach who wins 10-11 games every year, over a nice guy who sucks.

Reaction Score
The right team won. You can't abandon your school colors like that.

This a million times.. I was like how the hell are your school colors green and yellow/gold.. but you look like the Raiders? I was repulsed by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom