OT: One more reading to hate Kensucky | The Boneyard

OT: One more reading to hate Kensucky

Reaction Score
Little babies, poor sports should not be tolerated. They lost to a team that, on that day played better. Suck it up, acknowledge it, shake hands and then go mope like everyone else does after a loss.

Yes, you can totally be pissed and angry that you lost, 67 other teams already have OR will soon join you. They are pissed and angry too. But it does not mean you also get to act with disrespect, 66 other teams didn't.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This thread is really lame. I mean c'mon they're only freshman they don't know how to shake hands in a situation like this.

But seriously I have heard that KSU was still celebrating so if that's true then there's no timeline as to how long you have to wait after you lost. Not a big deal.

Reaction Score
Georgia State --> Nevada --> Loyola --> Kansas State

that was our path to the final four. god im sad again.
And, if you got there, it would have been Michigan/Florida State. If Houston did it's job, a 6 would have been the highest seed standing between you and a title game.

Sorry kobe, it freaking sucks...

Reaction Score
Disappointed KSU didn't pull the imaginary handshake line.

Lol! Thats hilarious.
Look if KSU was celebrating i dont mind the no handshake line no big deal as long as Cal went over and shook the other coaches hand its all good. But if they blatantly blew off KSU thats squarely on the coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom