OT-Ole Miss recruit;"I'm going to get my Ak 47 and spray | The Boneyard

OT-Ole Miss recruit;"I'm going to get my Ak 47 and spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Think about how hard it is to get bounced from Clemson and Ole Miss. It's nearly impossible.
From what was just announced on Sports Center (that Winston did not violate the school's code of conduct) either there were significant holes in the accuser's story or you can add FSU to the above list.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Jim Kelly seems like a stand-up guy. It must break his heart to see a young family member p1ss their life away after his son lost his life at 8 years of age. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same article as this loser.

Reaction Score
Jim Kelly seems like a stand-up guy. It must break his heart to see a young family member p1ss their life away after his son lost his life at 8 years of age. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same article as this loser.

Jim Kelly doesn't have as great a rep in Buffalo as you might think. He stiffed a ton of people in his ventures.

Football fans love him.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I hate to say it..but I hope this kid doesn't get another chance at 1A football. At this point, allowing him into another school will only further enable his issues. Let's face it...if he went JuCo then there were other issues...academic or otherwise. Then he gets kicked out of Clemson? For various things including attitude issues. One week after signing with his new school, he does this?

I really hope there are no 1A schools who give him another chance. He needs to learn how to be a functioning part of society....and that won't happen if people keep forgiving him.

Reaction Score
I hate to say it..but I hope this kid doesn't get another chance at 1A football. At this point, allowing him into another school will only further enable his issues. Let's face it...if he went JuCo then there were other issues...academic or otherwise. Then he gets kicked out of Clemson? For various things including attitude issues. One week after signing with his new school, he does this?

I really hope there are no 1A schools who give him another chance. He needs to learn how to be a functioning part of society....and that won't happen if people keep forgiving him.

He'll fit in fine at Louisville. Who better to grant 3rd or 4th chances than Bobby Petrino?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
He'll fit in fine at Louisville. Who better to grant 3rd or 4th chances than Bobby Petrino?

Good point...Petrino is a good role model for his kids....no matter how many times you mess up...show poor character...lack of integrity...there is always someone who will ignore that for the chance to win.

Reaction Score
bag. Apparently, he didn't learn anything from Aaron Hernandez. Hopefully for his sake he snaps out of it before he finds himself bagging groceries, dead, or in jail.

Reaction Score
I was shocked by this.
Who knew that Florida st had a code of conduct?

Florida St has a Code of Conduct, The FSU football team, which is a professional football program attempting to disguise itself as a division of a large university, does not.

Reaction Score
Think about how hard it is to get bounced from Clemson and Ole Miss. It's nearly impossible.

Clemson, a lot like some other southern football schools such as Florida St, Florida, Texas, etc., is a decent academic institution ranked #62 in US news, which is just behind UConn at #58 and tied with BYU, Georgia, Maryland, and Pitt. The problem is that the football programs at many of these schools run way outside the constraints of the university proper and play by their own rules, if any.

As for Mr. Kelly, looks like he was kicked-out of Clemson for in part fighting with his coaches. Guess he should have gone to Florida St whose star, Heisman winning, national championship leading QB appears to fight with his coaches each game on national TV.

Reaction Score
Clemson, a lot like some other southern football schools such as Florida St, Florida, Texas, etc., is a decent academic institution ranked #62 in US news, which is just behind UConn at #58 and tied with BYU, Georgia, Maryland, and Pitt. The problem is that the football programs at many of these schools run way outside the constraints of the university proper and play by their own rules, if any.

As for Mr. Kelly, looks like he was kicked-out of Clemson for in part fighting with his coaches. Guess he should have gone to Florida St whose star, Heisman winning, national championship leading QB appears to fight with his coaches each game on national TV.

The fact that Clemson is tied with Pitt and Maryland shows how mindless the USNWR is.

Reaction Score
If he was really hard he would have said Street Sweeper and not AK-47

APA

Reaction Score
The fact that Clemson is tied with Pitt and Maryland shows how mindless the USNWR is.
The methodology used by Useless News and World Distort has been pretty well discredited. No one should ever give it any credence.

Reaction Score
The methodology used by Useless News and World Distort has been pretty well discredited. No one should ever give it any credence.

Well, unless it's to tout our top twenty public university ranking, then they really know their shiitte!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Kid's just a straight up punk obviously. His mouth will eventually catch up to him and hopefully soon. A good kicking would do him some good.

Reaction Score

All of the ratings are biased, just saying that Clemson is not an elite university, it is well respected academically. In other words, we're not talking Louisville, Memphis, or Boise St. here.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
If he was really hard he would have said Street Sweeper and not AK-47

If he was REALLY hard he would have shut his mouth completely and handled it right then and there. With his hands.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

Ole Miss has some standards unlike Miss St and the above mentioned Clemson. They see themselves as the Havard of the South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom