OT: Olde Coach...Mikaela Shiffrin....2014 Olympics? | The Boneyard

OT: Olde Coach...Mikaela Shiffrin....2014 Olympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...kaela-shiffrin-wins-world-cup-slalom/1782989/

The link is to a story in Friday's issue of USAToday. Some of the longtime Boneyarders know that Olde
Coach is a fantastic coach of world class skiers. As in....he has coached Olympic gold medalists. Long ago he established Burke Mt. Ski Academy up in Vermont which has been the source of high academics
and superb ski instruction for 40 years or so. Think how Geno and UConn are a conduit to the WNBA and to USA national teams.....that is Burke Mt. in the ski world.

Mikaela Shiffron...at 17... won a world cup slalom event yesterday. Mikaela is a student at Burke. The article suggests she may well be one of our leading hopes for medals in the 2014 Olympics. Clearly this win is no fluke....the kid is bigtime. I know beans about skiing but I'll have at least one name to follow in 14 months when the Games begin.

I hear from Olde Coach that Mikaela is not only stunningly efficient and beautiful in terms of ski technique but also that she is a world class person to boot.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yes, blake, Olde Coach is all over the development of Mikaela.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom