OT: OJ Simpson Parole Hearing | The Boneyard

OT: OJ Simpson Parole Hearing

Reaction Score
it was the right call. With no priors and the victim once again advocating for him, it was an easy call.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
O.J. Simpson granted release by parole board

A parole board has unanmiously voted to release former football star and convicted felon O.J. Simpson from prison on Thursday.

With the ruling, the 70-year-old Simpson, who was convicted in 2008 of an armed robbery involving two sports memorabilia dealers in a Las Vegas hotel room, could be out of prison as early as Oct. 1 after serving the minimum nine years of a 33-year sentence.

When the final vote to grant parole was read, Simpson lowered his head and then raised with a big smile.

"Thank you," he said.

He appeared before the parole board hearing from Lovelock Correctional Center via video conferencing.

"I've spent nine years making no excuses about anything. I am sorry that things turned out the way they did," Simpson said in his closing remarks during the hearing. "I had no intent to commit a crime. ... I've done my time. I'd just like to get back to my family and friends -- believe it or not, I do have some real friends -- and I tried to be helpful to everybody."

The hearing was chaired by Connie Bisbee, with Tony Corda, Adam Endel and Susan Jackson also in attendance via video conferencing from Nevada Board of Parole Commissioners headquarters in Carson City, Nevada. Commissioners Ed Gray and Michael Keeler monitored proceedings from Las Vegas.

The four members in Carson City voted 4-0 to grant his early release. His sentence had been scheduled to end Sept. 29, 2022.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Did he have felony convictions of which I am not aware?
No, we all know that he did not. We also all know that he was ordered via civil to pay $25 million to the families of the two murder victims.

Reaction Score
No, we all know that he did not. We also all know that he was ordered via civil to pay $25 million to the families of the two murder victims.

We also know the topic of this thread was him being granted parole. So I am not sure what your point is, but cool.

Reaction Score
His crying was sociopathic. He was all smiles immediately afterwards.

Reaction Score
His final sentence has not even started yet. The one he answers to ultimately knows the truth and the truth either sets you free or condemns you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom