OT - NY Giants | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - NY Giants

Reaction Score
Posting this here because this is a football board after all. Seems like many kids stayed one too many years of late reducing their draft value (like Browning in Washington or perhaps Drew Lock at Mizzou). I think Haskins should play another year in his case however as one full season is just not enough.

So NY Giants, watcha gonna do?

But did you see the size of his hands???

Reaction Score
A few weeks ago Tua was a franchise QB. The Giants led the league in scoring in the second half of the season. They need either a pass rusher or OT. This would be a great year to trade down and get and extra second rounder.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Check out @BackAftaThis’s Tweet:

I say he's a 1st ballot HOF after this.

Every time I hear Gordie chows voice I think of the song by Denis Leary

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Once more with feeling this time

Check out @BackAftaThis’s Tweet:

Egomaniac= Idiot, ill take the Kay show all day everyday

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Just a crazy idea but why not grab that WR Jeudy from Bama and trade OBJ for an experienced OL/DL and/or QB
Get a great new talent in, get rid of a headache and satisfy some needs at the same time.
Crazy but just a thought

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I love that one of the things they are pushing with the app is access to Ed Coleman’s NHL bets. What are the chances Eddie’s NHL picks are profitable over the long term? 1 in 13 million?

At least Mike is making cash on this...I'll never get Monzo being on his knees for this jerk

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
At least Mike is making cash on this...I'll never get Monzo being on his knees for this jerk

How Monzo supports a family that big on radio money is a great life mystery.

Reaction Score
Just a crazy idea but why not grab that WR Jeudy from Bama and trade OBJ for an experienced OL/DL and/or QB
Get a great new talent in, get rid of a headache and satisfy some needs at the same time.
Crazy but just a thought

No one is going to trade for Beckham. Contract is insane and he can’t stay healthy.

Jerry Jeudy is a true sophomore so is not draft eligible.

Giants should draft Jonah Williams, OL Alabama. Edge rusher will be there in second.

And Gettleman should be thinking of ways of getting Nick Foles on the team.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Boomer this morning talking that the Giants should trade up to get Haskins. He is bullish, has no doubt.

I’m skeptical, but haven’t looked close at him.

Reaction Score
If you think your QB is there in the top, 5 u get him. But, not sure if the Ohio State QB is worthy. Not interested in another third or 4th rounder that we Hear had a first round grade on him. That guy won’t be the savior.

I would cut Eli (or ask pay cut) and go get Nick Foles or Joe Flacco, Grab a QB later on and let Lauletta and new super value guy battle it out while the vet QB runs the team for a year or 2.

If Eli takes a cut, then keep him. I think Giants are an attractive situation for a vet QB to come in and win right away if they’d fix the oL. The defense can be fixed too.

Reaction Score
I’ve read that if they were to trade OBJ it would be a big cap hit at least for year 1
Strange how the NFL works where they penalize you for making trades

Reaction Score
He’s leaving this early because he is losing Meyer and 3 of his top 4 targets from this year are graduating. It’s a good move by him to get out because his stock will probably never be higher. But what with all we know about the importance of starting reps for quarterbacks relative to their success in transitioning to the league, and Haskins only having thrown more than 8 passes in 15 total college games, if I’m the Giants I have to be a little skeptical.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
If you think your QB is there in the top, 5 u get him. But, not sure if the Ohio State QB is worthy. Not interested in another third or 4th rounder that we Hear had a first round grade on him. That guy won’t be the savior.

I would cut Eli (or ask pay cut) and go get Nick Foles or Joe Flacco, Grab a QB later on and let Lauletta and new super value guy battle it out while the vet QB runs the team for a year or 2.

If Eli takes a cut, then keep him. I think Giants are an attractive situation for a vet QB to come in and win right away if they’d fix the oL. The defense can be fixed too.

This might be a year for second round QBs. Yes, I know people rightfully scoff at the notion, but guys like Browning and Lock might be good values in round 2. IDK - have to see what starts to shape with the draft boards in Feb/Mar.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Posting this here because this is a football board after all. Seems like many kids stayed one too many years of late reducing their draft value (like Browning in Washington or perhaps Drew Lock at Mizzou). I think Haskins should play another year in his case however as one full season is just not enough.

So NY Giants, watcha gonna do?

The Giants are going to soil themselves

Evan Silva on Twitter

Reaction Score

sign jamon brown first and foremost
draft O or D line at 6 or trade down

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads