OT: Notorious BIG gets his # retired

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
From ashy to classy.....RIP big man

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
"Riskin' ruptured spleens at the age sixteen, hearin' my coach scream ain't my lifetime dream." He was talking about high school football but with that outlook, he could've played for the Nets....
On another note, Biggie had the Ron Jeremy angle working. The dude was about as ugly as they come, but he got all the chicks. Dudes and women both gave him mad respect for that. I know I did.

Reaction Score
Welcome to the Boneyard Offseason.

Yesterday, the Barclay's Center retired #72 in honor of the Notorious BIG. Sean "Diddy" Combs reacted by tweeting "I can't believe this just happened!! #wemissyouBIG God is the greatest! BIG forever!"

Yup. Thank God!!!
Lol! Where was this god when his friend needed him? Idiot. Hate Diddy so much. Shouldve been him.

Reaction Score
If he misses so much he shouldn't have killed him
Yes. Diddy killed his biggest money maker costing him hundreds of millions in future income and basically signalled the beginning of the end for Bad Boy records. Take the tin foil hat off genius.

Reaction Score
Crazy thing is he was shot 4 times and only one was fatal while the other 3 were pretty much flesh wounds. The fatal shot ricochet off his right hip causing it to change direction piercing the lower right side of his heart exciting top left, piercing his left lung exiting his rib cage and coming to rest in his left shoulder. Autopsy described part of his heart as "obliterated". If its any consolation Biggie likely wouldve died of a heart attack within 10 years anyway. Read the autopsy report and he had a swollen heart,liver,spleen,had asthma and weighed 395lbs at the time of his death. He was not in the best of health at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom