OT: Not a sleep aid | The Boneyard

OT: Not a sleep aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
Amazing......Criss Angel. The man is better than good. But one has to wonder how does he do it ?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Amazing......Criss Angel. The man is better than good. But one has to wonder how does he do it ?
You don't want to know. Then the mystery would disappear. The fun is in seeing the impossible once you know it is only about theater. Enjoy, Criss is one of the best right now.

Consider how powerful the sawing in half was because you didn't expect it. Completely disorienting. Great stuff.

HGN

Reaction Score
You don't want to know. Then the mystery would disappear. The fun is in seeing the impossible once you know it is only about theater. Enjoy, Criss is one of the best right now.

Consider how powerful the sawing in half was because you didn't expect it. Completely disorienting. Great stuff.
Ice, I suppose you're right. Knowing would take a lot of the mystery away. And it is all about mis-direction and theater which keeps us all coming back for more.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Ice, I suppose you're right. Knowing would take a lot of the mystery away. And it is all about mis-direction and theater which keeps us all coming back for more.

I imagine, if he wanted to make the time and effort, Biff could equal that feat. Just be sure that none of the background and cast of characters change in any way over time while that is being shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom