OT: Newark NJ Airport Parking | The Boneyard

OT: Newark NJ Airport Parking

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Any suggestions for best long term parking at Newark International?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
A lot of the long term lots are 3rd party. Not sure how long your trip is but I usually park in the short term garages even if gone a week. For me, it's worth the extra coin for convenience.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Haven't used it at Newark but the Parking Spot app has always been fantastic. Download the app, reserve a spot. They shuttle you to the airport and pick you up. Heck you can even plus up to a car wash.

Reaction Score
We’ve also used stay-park-fly for early departures. The package ends up being a good value. More convenient at the hotels within the airport, and, of course, less money at the hotels a shuttle ride away.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Haven't used it at Newark but the Parking Spot app has always been fantastic. Download the app, reserve a spot. They shuttle you to the airport and pick you up. Heck you can even plus up to a car wash.

Huge difference between a Pensacola carwash and a Newark carwash.

Reaction Score
I recommend any parking that is also affiliated with a decent hotel. Like what @I Bleed Blue said, the potential wait is much more comfortable in a hotel lobby than in a double-wide, plus the cost isn't usually anything different.

Reaction Score
Any decent hotel parking is usually fine. I prefer to pay a few extra bucks for somewhere covered.

I used the big economy lot when I flew out of Newark for 6 weeks in 2021. I don't know about the price, but it was easy. Probablyba 5 minute shuttle to the airport and they showed up every few minutes.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Huge difference between a Pensacola carwash and a Newark carwash.

Lol. Ain't no Parking Spot at my little airport. I've used it out of other cities and it always been great. It's one of those services I will always default to using until I get bad service.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom