OT: New Here | The Boneyard

OT: New Here

Reaction Score
Hi there - first time poster, long time lurker, just wanted to say thank you to the mods and admins that run the BY and giving this opportunity to discuss wbb!

also wanted to say how much I admire the uconn wbb program, from their staff and coaches, to players as it is just all around class. although they aren’t the primary team i root for, y’all have a talented and deep squad and am wishing you all the best this upcoming season, which btw can it start already?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hi there - first time poster, long time lurker, just wanted to say thank you to the mods and admins that run the BY and giving this opportunity to discuss wbb!

also wanted to say how much I admire the uconn wbb program, from their staff and coaches, to players as it is just all around class. although they aren’t the primary team i root for, y’all have a talented and deep squad and am wishing you all the best this upcoming season, which btw can it start already?
I read your handle and thought Costal Carolina? Why does he/she have Stanford Avatar? ;) (I get it now.)

Welcome to the board!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score

Welcome and I hope you stay safe out there. Lots of Stanford fans here on the BY, so you are in fine company.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Welcome cacoastfan. We're always happy to get new posters to the Boneyard. The more the merrier. We look forward to reading your comments and takes in the coming weeks and months. :)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

:D Welcome to the BY.
tree-killer.gif

Reaction Score
Before I retired, I had a colleague tell me she was a fan of the Mets and the Yankees. No way. When they play each other, I asked her, who do you root for? She said both. Not a @#$*^&% chance.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Before I retired, I had a colleague tell me she was a fan of the Mets and the Yankees. No way. When they play each other, I asked her, who do you root for? She said both. Not a @#$*^&% chance.
Maybe she had parents that one of them rooted for the Mets and the other rooted for the Yankees. I had a good friend that her parents were like that when it was between the Cubs and White Sox, she always rooted for both just to satisfy her parents.

Reaction Score
Sorry, you can't root for both. Mets and Yankees hate each other, and their fans hate each other, when it comes to baseball.

Reaction Score
Sorry, you can't root for both. Mets and Yankees hate each other, and their fans hate each other, when it comes to baseball.
Well, here‘s someone who “can’t“ but does. Why not? When they play, I root for the Mets, otherwise I am a “both” fan.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Maybe she had parents that one of them rooted for the Mets and the other rooted for the Yankees. I had a good friend that her parents were like that when it was between the Cubs and White Sox, she always rooted for both just to satisfy her parents.
I have an old friend who always roots for the winner of any event. Says he is always pleased with the outcome. Different approach from most, but it works for him. :p

Reaction Score
Maybe, but it's not like the Yankees and the Red Sux.
That's because they haven't had the many years of playing each other. The Red Sox and Yankees first played in other in 1901. The Mets came into existence in 1962, and the didn't play the Yankees in the regular season until 1997. Ninety-six year head start.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
My friend's father rooted for the Celtics and Lakers....in the 80's. I have no idea who he rooted for in all those title games.

Reaction Score
Welcome, cacoastfan. This is, by and large, a friendly place with knowledgeable people. It's good to have some new folks on board. Hope to see you participating.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I read your handle and thought Costal Carolina? Why does he/she have Stanford Avatar? ;) (I get it now.)

Welcome to the board!
Does Coastal actually have any fans?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom