OT: New GM for the Giants | The Boneyard

OT: New GM for the Giants

Reaction Score
Gettletman isn't messing around already firing Marc Ross the director of scouting and cutting Bobby Hart and benching Flowers in the last game. Hearing Jim Schwartz is a favorite for the job.

Hart and Flowers dont wanna play after Gettleman talked about making changes on the oline, what idiot's your future might not be with the Giants but you think other teams aren't paying attention and GM's talk with other GM's. What a mess this franchise has turned into, the Browns would beat the Giants this year no question about it. I love Landon Collins calling Eli Apple a cancer even if it comes across as classless I respect him for putting his name out there I'm upset that he apologized if anything.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
You are right, the Giant's are in shambles. However to call out one player is nuts. There is plenty of blame to go around. Gettleman is taking no prisoners, however he has a huge chore ahead of him to to start the season on a night note. It is basically starting a new team. New OL, powerful running backs. AND injury free receivers. The way I am reading into some articles is, he is taking a look at practice squad players? Could be a couple of diamonds in the rough.

Reaction Score
You are right, the Giant's are in shambles. However to call out one player is nuts. There is plenty of blame to go around. Gettleman is taking no prisoners, however he has a huge chore ahead of him to to start the season on a night note. It is basically starting a new team. New OL, powerful running backs. AND injury free receivers. The way I am reading into some articles is, he is taking a look at practice squad players? Could be a couple of diamonds in the rough.

Will be very interesting for sure. Culture change is coming and will be a good one I bet. If Schwartz is the guy he'd like to keep the DB's who he can mold back into the D he wants to work with. Hire a really good OC and see what happens. Darren Woodson was ESPN the other day and thinks it's a great job for whoever gets it because there's a solid base there, just some strategic changes and they can compete immediately if everyone is healthy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom