OT New Feature Story on Hana Muhl and why Nika has a Baby M tattoo | The Boneyard

OT New Feature Story on Hana Muhl and why Nika has a Baby M tattoo

Reaction Score
IMO, a major mistake not going to Illinois. The new coach has completely turned that program around, thanks to the players she brought with her from Dayton.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Ball State is having a very good year in the Mid-American Conference at 11-1 and 21-4 overall. However, this is still a mid-major team and if Hana is only averaging 9.4 minutes per game, she needs to up her off-season regiment. It's a nice story and wish her well in her career.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
IMO, a major mistake not going to Illinois. The new coach has completely turned that program around, thanks to the players she brought with her from Dayton.
From the way I read the story it appears that the coach kind of laid it out to Hana she can come, but she's not what they want in a player. I think she did the right thing and decomitted, who would want to go where they really aren't welcome. I also believe that it was better for Baby M to go to Ball State, (Muncie) and be a Cardinal over going to Illinois, (Champaign) and be a Fighting Illini.

Reaction Score
The Mühl team
1676499487783.jpeg

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
"They’ll square up,” Ball State head coach Brady Sallee said while laughing. “They’re tough kids, like they will foul just because they like the contact."
Gee, you think you know a kid.. :)

Yeah, that one jumped out at me, too. I wonder if Geno and Brad Sallee will bond over a glass of wine and their shared Muhl burden. ;)

Ball State is #70 in Massey, with two Mid-American teams rated higher. That may be a conference on the rise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom