OT: New avatar | The Boneyard

OT: New avatar

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yes, I’m at it again. Someone had requested Halle Berry so here she is. I had already used her in a previous avatar, as Jinx from the Bond film Die Another Day. The current one is also Halle as Storm from the X-Men. I’m on a sci fi track these days, so many great Marvel movies out lately with the Black Panther coming out this month and Avengers: Infinity War due out May 4.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Yes, I’m at it again. Someone had requested Halle Berry so here she is. I had already usd her in a previous avatar, as Jinx from the Bond film, Die Another Day. The current one is also Halle, as Storm from the X-Men. I’m on a sci fi track these days, so many great Marvel movies out lately with the Black Panther coming out this month and Avengers: Infinity War due out May 4.
Maybe you should do Wonder Woman, it would fit you perfectly, i.e. The Wonder Woman of Administrator's.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
She is one of my favorite female star.

Berry won the 2002 Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in the romantic drama Monster's Ball (2001). As of 2018, she is the only black woman to have won the award.

Halle Berry - Wikipedia

Well deserved. Unfortunately none other have broken thru. But quite a few supporting actress winners (Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, Whoopie Goldberg, Hattie McDaniel, and...oh boy I know I'm missing some...oh yeah Lupita (but she's British so not African american)

Ohhh and Mo'nique! Yeah she was great in Precious.

My favorite Halle Barry role is Nisi in B*A*P*S* so funny, and it's clear how good an actress she really is to do this type of character opposite of her normal dramatic ones.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Nan, I suspect your frequent avatar changes are really a clever form of camouflage, designed to help you snare the unruly posters. You know, kinda like sneaking up on those who behave badly.

I’m not feeling defensive at all. Nope. Just wanted to point that out. :rolleyes:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Maybe you should do Wonder Woman, it would fit you perfectly, i.e. The Wonder Woman of Administrator's.
While I prefer the Marvel movies, I loved Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. Right after I saw the movie, I had Gal as my avatar. I think it was before you began posting?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
While I prefer the Marvel movies, I loved Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. Right after I saw the movie, I had Gal as my avatar. I think it was before you began posting?
Thanks, but I still meant what I said, you are the "Wonder Woman of Administrator's".

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yes, I’m at it again. Someone had requested Halle Berry so here she is. I had already used her in a previous avatar, as Jinx from the Bond film Die Another Day. The current one is also Halle as Storm from the X-Men. I’m on a sci fi track these days, so many great Marvel movies out lately with the Black Panther coming out this month and Avengers: Infinity War due out May 4.
Thank you Nan. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom