OT: NEVER get Frontier Cable. Ever! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: NEVER get Frontier Cable. Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Waquoit said:
You called the guy out and you were wrong. Why don't you eat it like a man instead of deflecting?

I'm not wrong. He is talking about a product that is unavailable to the OP.

If anything he should man up and admit he was just being a smart ass because the OP used the terms Frontier and Never in the same sentence when anyone who is using Frontier in CT knows it has been a mess. They took a mediocre product over from ATT and basically ruined it in the changeover.

Btw I never called him out. I just said his posts are unrelated to the OP's issue. And they are.

This is the equivalent of someone posting about how dominos pizza is terrible and someone saying that the chicken wings are great so there is nothing to complain about.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Hold up...is it $100 to watch the fight or is that what you pay a month? There's no level of boxing that I'd ever pay $100 for.

$100 for the fight in HD. Agree it's steep but worth it to get all of my buddies together in the same spot at the same time. Doesn't happen as often the older we get.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I want to personally apologize for starting a thread about the most boring fight in boxing history. Especially when it progressed into fellow BY'ers arguing and calling each other out over like bandwidth. I don't even know what that is and my OP was made simply because Frontier's customer service should be illegal.

For those of you who didn't see it (you're much smarter than me) the absolute best part of the fight was Jimmy Kimmel in Manny's entourage as they walked in the ring. He was wearing the same outfit Justin Bieber wore when he walked with Floyd at his last fight. Big rimmed hat, gold chains, stupid body language and all.

F^rking classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate