OT: Need lunch suggestions for today | The Boneyard

OT: Need lunch suggestions for today

Reaction Score
Alright, I am in town with my wife and son for the game. We are in South Windsor right now and I want to go somewhere great for lunch. I have my own ideas but I’m looking for something different. Given game time and so on, what is your favorite spot between say Glastonbury, West Hartford up 91 North to Springfield.

Critical Factors:

Has to be cool and comfortable and offer great food, beer and atmosphere. Keep in mind that sometime this afternoon, prior to heading to the Rent, I need to pick up a friend in Suffield. So, I really don’t care if the place is in Glastonbury or Enfield, just needs to be great and a can’t miss spot. Thanks for your input.

Reaction Score
img_4093.jpg

pj

Reaction Score
Why don't you ask Nedd what he wants?

Reaction Score
Alright, I am in town with my wife and son for the game. We are in South Windsor right now and I want to go somewhere great for lunch. I have my own ideas but I’m looking for something different. Given game time and so on, what is your favorite spot between say Glastonbury, West Hartford up 91 North to Springfield.

Critical Factors:

Has to be cool and comfortable and offer great food, beer and atmosphere. Keep in mind that sometime this afternoon, prior to heading to the Rent, I need to pick up a friend in Suffield. So, I really don’t care if the place is in Glastonbury or Enfield, just needs to be great and a can’t miss spot. Thanks for your input.
How did you enjoy the game?

Reaction Score
The game was fine. I had my usual assortment of beers and numbed myself just enough to enjoy the atmosphere and breeze despite the showing on the field. Lunch became a cluster when we had to deal with getting some documents notarized and FedExed home, so we just had a snack and ate Bear’s at the Rent. As usual, it was ok. Pulled pork sandwich. I still plan to hit Max Burger before leaving on Monday.

Reaction Score
P.S. I was surprised how good Guinness Blonde was. My wife doesn’t like stronger craft beers and prefers things like Kona Island Lager/Blonde Ale and so on. I tried it and thought it was a solid, stronger “regular” beer. As usual, I really enjoyed Two Roads selections. Lil Heaven is solid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom