OT: Nebraska loses to Iowa 56-14 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Nebraska loses to Iowa 56-14

Reaction Score
Wonder if any program, most likely smaller program, takes a chance on him. I’m shocked he landed at such a high level program immediately after his disastrous tenure here. Then again, maybe Nebraska just thought he wasn’t a good HC and could still be a solid DC. I think this year showed he is completely worthless. Don’t think he’ll resurface at a major program again.

That coupled with the fact Nebraska may have thought Uconn was an impossible job in this conference and he did technically get to a bowl game.

Reaction Score
Bob said that the problem was Batman made fish cakes instead of pancakes which made it hard for the key backups to win breakfast before the big rivalry game with Florida A&M For Civil CornFlict Trophy on the Oprah channel game of the week. What is there not to get?

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Considering Nebraska just fired Riley, can Bobby Boy be far behind?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Collosally bad hire. Just so stupid. Could have saved a ton hired TJ Weist and had better results than that dope.
It was a colossally bad hire. It wasn't colossally stupid, though. He was the hot young assistant at the time and you know he sounded good (confident, enthusiastic, perhaps even knowledgeable) in an interview. He just sucked to high heaven and became paranoid at the end. When you try to find the next up and comer you are going to swing and miss sometimes. Granted, Red Pants was one hell of a miss, but I understand the thought process in hiring him.

Reaction Score
It was a colossally bad hire. It wasn't colossally stupid, though. He was the hot young assistant at the time and you know he sounded good (confident, enthusiastic, perhaps even knowledgeable) in an interview. He just sucked to high heaven and became paranoid at the end. When you try to find the next up and comer you are going to swing and miss sometimes. Granted, Red Pants was one hell of a miss, but I understand the thought process in hiring him.
Agree but i want no part of coaches who want to win games 13-10. Warde should have sniffed that out in the interview process.

The rules have long ago changed to favor offense, and kids don't want to play in that. Part of the reason the team is devoid of playmakers at the moment.

Reaction Score
There is no excusing Warde.

Diaco’s biggest fault was his desire to reinvent the game.

If Warde didn’t sniff that out he should have been wired with cause.

Bunch of losers who will take years to overcome.
I remember wanting Dave Clawson the most. He would have won here if he could win at Wake Forest against tougher competition.

Reaction Score
There is no excusing Warde.

Diaco’s biggest fault was his desire to reinvent the game.

If Warde didn’t sniff that out he should have been fired for cause.

Bunch of losers who will take years to overcome.
I remember wanting Dave Clawson the most. He would have won here if he could win at Wake Forest against tougher competition.

Whatever happened to Pete Lembo?

Reaction Score
Whatever happened to Pete Lembo?
Mutual parting with Ball State after struggling. Even he would have been better than Diaco here.

Diaco had no concept of situational clock management when he got here and never learned it. Literally didn't know the down on the goal line vs Navy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom