OT: Nebraska defense...... | The Boneyard

OT: Nebraska defense......

Reaction Score
......gave up a whopping 7.5 rushing per carry to Penn State. Don't let the score fool you, Penn State dominated the entire game, was up 42-10 at the half.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Yes - great job switching topics! And cranberry pants allowed over 600 yards, way more than we did, so we had a better loss! Head bang

Reaction Score
Yes - great job switching topics! And cranberry pants allowed over 600 yards, way more than we did, so we had a better loss! Head bang
Unless cranberry pants has a $10 million buyout, he'll be fired after the Iowa game. We all can take solace in that. HCRE will need another year or two to pick up the pieces from Diaco's three year Brylcreem commercial in Storrs.

Reaction Score
Unless cranberry pants has a $10 million buyout, he'll be fired after the Iowa game. We all can take solace in that. HCRE will need another year or two to pick up the pieces from Diaco's three year Brylcreem commercial in Storrs.
I mean we are getting shredded ourselves every week. Diaco sucks. That whole staff is gone.

Reaction Score
Is it really switching topics? It’s just more proof that he’s a garbage coach that set us back a few more years but keeps spewing out his snake oil salesman charm to save his own arse.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
.gave up a whopping 7.5 rushing per carry to Penn State. Don't let the score fool you, Penn State dominated the entire game, was up 42-10 at the half.
Was with my family in PA yesterday and they had the game on. Told them I hope PSU puts up 60 on them. At halftime it looked like they just might. My parents didn’t get why I cared that Nebraska get shredded so much.

I don’t care if we a steaming pile of garbage right now. Watching the man who put us here gives me some solace and I love watching him getting destroyed.

Reaction Score
Was with my family in PA yesterday and they had the game on. Told them I hope PSU puts up 60 on them. At halftime it looked like they just might. My parents didn’t get why I cared that Nebraska get shredded so much.

I don’t care if we a steaming pile of garbage right now. Watching the man who put us here gives me some solace and I love watching him getting destroyed.

Actually, both guys who put us where we are today were on yesterday. Unfortunately, one was on the BCU sidelines. Maybe Hathaway was in the stands?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

Hating our former HC Bobby Diablo gives my life meaning and a sense of purpose, no matter what our present circumstances might be. I look forward to hating him wherever his next sham may be perpetrated on another unsuspecting fanbase. Or it might be on a used car lot, who knows?

Last edited:

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
I was at the game. I asked a Nebraska fan if Diaco and his bend & break defense would be fired at halftime. Not a lot of love for Bobby with the Husker faithful.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
A distinct possibility the entire football staff is gone by the end of the season.

Reaction Score
I don't wish ill on the guy but he will be let go after the season, no question about it.

Reaction Score
The title of this thread shoulda read, "OT: Nebraska Defense (dot, dot dot)" so we could all use our own punchline as a response...

Of course mine woulda been SUCKS

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The title of this thread shoulda read, "OT: Nebraska Defense (dot, dot dot)" so we could all use our own punchline as a response...

Of course mine woulda been SUCKS

And then my response would also end in dot-dot-dot, resulting in a cosmic crisis. Do you really want a cosmic crisis, KTuck?!?...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom