OT: NBA tonight KW, JL, SN | The Boneyard

OT: NBA tonight KW, JL, SN

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I don't even think we are being homers in saying that, he legit looked good.
They see Russell and Dinwiddie as their core. Shabazz needs to catch a break.
He found a niche and was very well liked in Portland. Shame they moved on. He’s not the 6’5” built like a linebacker PG everyone wants see these days (if you’re not Kemba, Curry or Kyrie) but you can’t deny the man was born to score the rock.

Reaction Score
Feel like he would be great in San Antionio or Toronto or a team like Indiana

Reaction Score
Shabazz leading all Nets with 14 points at the half against the Bucks. He needs to play more. The Nets aren’t that good.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Bazz with 28 now and getting the assists. About 5 min left

Reaction Score
Kemba dropped 47 on the Wizards and the Hornets still couldn’t win. Heroic effort against a team missing most of their best players.

The supporting cast in Charlotte is pretty sad. I love Jeremy Lamb but if he is the second best player on your team, you might have a problem.

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
Kemba dropped 47 on the Wizards and the Hornets still couldn’t win. Heroic effort against a team missing most of their best players.

The supporting cast in Charlotte is pretty sad. I love Jeremy Lamb but if he is the second best player on your team, you might have a problem.

My wife bought me tickets to Hornets/Bulls in February and I’m praying that they don’t firesale the team and trade Kemba before then.

Reaction Score
My wife bought me tickets to Hornets/Bulls in February and I’m praying that they don’t firesale the team and trade Kemba before then.
I think you should be good. Hornets should still be a playoff team this year. Also I think it’s a really big deal to Charlotte that they are going to have an All Star when they host the All Star game this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom