OT- NBA players are the freakiest athletes on the planet | The Boneyard

OT- NBA players are the freakiest athletes on the planet

Reaction Score
Unreal...
Watch "Derrick Jones Jr. FLIES For Epic 1-Handed Dunk vs. Raptors" on YouTube

Reaction Score
I think the freakiest athletes are probably track and football players. But as far as total athleticism, I'd think that basketball and hockey must have some of the most top level well-rounded athletes.

Reaction Score
I think the freakiest athletes are probably track and football players. But as far as total athleticism, I'd think that basketball and hockey must have some of the most top level well-rounded athletes.
Hockey players look like normal bigger than average guys, track guys are insanely fast but that's it, NFL guys are insanely strong and fast but closer to normal guys. Stand next to NBA players or watch them up close in person, they are not built anything like normal human beings.

Reaction Score
Derrick Jones Jr is a total freak. I don't watch much Miami Heat basketball but his highlights are amazing. Every other game he does something unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Hockey players look like normal bigger than average guys, track guys are insanely fast but that's it, NFL guys are insanely strong and fast but closer to normal guys. Stand next to NBA players or watch them up close in person, they are not built anything like normal human beings.

It would kind of depend on how you define "freak"

I know PJF performance mentioned the other day that he thinks track and football guys are the best athletes. Less skill involved in a lot of the events/positions.

Track guys are probably in the top .0001% of their specific skill (ie. vertical for high jumpers, top-end speed for sprinters). Same with football players.

As far as pure SIZE or body shape and things like that, basketball players definitely top out.

I'd also put tennis players up with some of the best athletes in the world all-around. But I might be crazy.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I think we can all make an exception for Usain Bolt. One of the freakiest athletes I've ever seen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom