OT NBA Hall of Fame nominees | The Boneyard

OT NBA Hall of Fame nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did any one else see it?

Among the candidates: Shaq, AI, Kevin Johnson, Sheryl Swoopes, Tom Izzo, Muffet McGraw, Eddie Sutton, and Bo Ryan.

When interviewed, Iverson was either high or drunk, or both. Extremely sad.

At the end, Rick Kamla (yes he was the host) told AI: "Can't wait to see you next summer."

AI replied: "Where?"

Kamla: "Springfield."

He was so slow, and his eyes were very glossy. Again, very sad.

Reaction Score
I think Shaq, Izzo, Mcgraw, Sutton and Bo Ryan get in this year. AI should get in this year but I think he will get the TO treatment from the media.

AI is an alcoholic he has never grown up, when your in your 20s you can get away with getting drunk and still put up 30-40 pt nights, he still pictures himself in his 40s as an AI in his prime its a sad story.

Reaction Score
I think Shaq, Izzo, Mcgraw, Sutton and Bo Ryan get in this year. AI should get in this year but I think he will get the TO treatment from the media.

AI is an alcoholic he has never grown up, when your in your 20s you can get away with getting drunk and still put up 30-40 pt nights, he still pictures himself in his 40s as an AI in his prime its a sad story.

I think Swoopes gets in as well.

Reaction Score
Just a minor point of clarification, its the Basketball Hall of Fame, not the NBA Hall of Fame. What guys did in college and internationally can help support a candidates resume so to speak.

Reaction Score
Just a minor point of clarification, its the Basketball Hall of Fame, not the NBA Hall of Fame. What guys did in college and internationally can help support a candidates resume so to speak.
Correct! There are members who never played a second of NBA ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom