Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
1.) Miami vs 8.) Milwaukee
2.) NY vs 7.) Boston

3.) Indiana vs 6.) Chicago or 5.) Atlanta
4.) Brooklyn vs 5.) Atlanta or 6.) Chicago

Chicago plays Washington tomorrow and Atlanta plays Toronto tonight and NY tomorrow. Most Knick fans are rooting for Chicago to win out and Atlanta to drop the next two so Chicago can play Miami in the second round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
the only 1st round matchup in the East that I find interesting is Boston/NYK

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Yeah. Brooklyn/Chicago could be good too.

Reaction Score
I think Chi would make any series outside of Miami competitive, I just find them boring as hell to watch w/o Rose.

Reaction Score
I think Chi would make any series outside of Miami competitive, I just find them boring as hell to watch w/o Rose.

The western conference should be entertaining as hell though:

LAL/OKC
SA/Houston
Denver/GS
LAC/Memphis

Obviously those matchups are subject to change based on tomorrow's games, but you could pretty much toss any of those eight teams in a blender and come up with some fascinating series. I think there's five teams in the west capable of getting to the finals: OKC, SA, Denver, Memphis, and LAC.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

They have the Knicks' number this year. It's been painful to watch Nate Robinson discount double checking our bench.

Reaction Score
What's going on with Tony Parker lately? He was the second best player in the league for a lot of the season and the last month he seems to be MIA. Is he hurt? Without him playing his best ball the Spurs are toast.

Reaction Score
west should be awesome. lakers need to win tomorrow, OKC/Hou and SAS/LAL will be way more fun then OKC/Jazz and SAS/Hou

Reaction Score
The western conference should be entertaining as hell though:

LAL/OKC
SA/Houston
Denver/GS
LAC/Memphis

Obviously those matchups are subject to change based on tomorrow's games, but you could pretty much toss any of those eight teams in a blender and come up with some fascinating series. I think there's five teams in the west capable of getting to the finals: OKC, SA, Denver, Memphis, and LAC.
Don't see Denver having any chance, 20-1. Likewise although the Clips have the talent, coaching and being the Clippers make them a longshot. I wouldn't confidently bet against Chris Paul though.

Pretty much shaping up for an OKC - Miami rematch with OKC really wishing they still had James Harden (2yrs of college ;).

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
The assumption is the Knicks will be in the 2nd round?

I wouldn't assume anything but we're definitely favored.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366252665.625606.jpg

Knicks won the season series against every team in this picture except BK (split) and Chicago (swept).

Reaction Score
Heat aside, I think I'd rather play every team in the East over any team in the West. The East really is JV compared to the West

Reaction Score
great game going on right now between LAL-Hou, Chandler Parsons with a 3 at the buzzer to send it into OT I think the winner plays SA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom