OT: NBA Championship Series. . . | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Championship Series. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
. . . begins tonight. Golden State vs. Cleveland.

I have a daughter (and son-in-law) in Cleveland, yearning mightily for a Cleveland team to finally - FINALLY! - win a championship. And a grand-daughter in Oakland similarly supportive of the Warriors. A tough call for me, personally.

My heart goes out to all long-suffering Cleveland citizens. But if forced to place a bet I would not underestimate the heart of the defending champions.;)

Warriors in six.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Cleveland but I don't think they can beat the Warriors in a potential 7-game series...

Reaction Score
I'm not rooting for Cleveland, however I think a healthy Cleveland will manhandle and beat the crap out of the "play smarter" Warriors and (at least temporarily) put and end to this 'new age' hoop nonsense.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
the Thunder should have beat the Warriors... and King James and the crew will NOT beat the Warriors

Reaction Score
I'm not rooting for Cleveland, however I think a healthy Cleveland will manhandle and beat the crap out of the "play smarter" Warriors and (at least temporarily) put and end to this 'new age' hoop nonsense.
Oops - never mind.....

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Go Golden State.

So many folks related to the U of A in the finals, saw the NBA logo redone as a wildcat on Facebook this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom