OT!!!! NB Guy who sends DVD's to out of state women Huskie fans???? | The Boneyard

OT!!!! NB Guy who sends DVD's to out of state women Huskie fans????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm trying to find the New Britain fellow who for the past couple years has sent me DVD's of all the Geno shows and some select other women Huskie shows to my Florida home. It's been a source of great pleasure to me and I've shared the shows with a couple of other Connecticut people I know who follow the Huskies, as well. Unfortunately I've moved to another Florida location and the thought of missing out on all those shows for this season and beyond are making me crazy. I'm hopeful he's either reading this or someone knows his name and how to contact him. I believe his name is Frank (though I could be wrong) and he lives near CCSC in New Britain. Any help would be appreciated in finding this man so I can pass along my new address to him and hopefully continue receiving his blessed shipments. Thanks so much!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I'm trying to find the New Britain fellow who for the past couple years has sent me DVD's of all the Geno shows and some select other women Huskie shows to my Florida home. It's been a source of great pleasure to me and I've shared the shows with a couple of other Connecticut people I know who follow the Huskies, as well. Unfortunately I've moved to another Florida location and the thought of missing out on all those shows for this season and beyond are making me crazy. I'm hopeful he's either reading this or someone knows his name and how to contact him. I believe his name is Frank (though I could be wrong) and he lives near CCSC in New Britain. Any help would be appreciated in finding this man so I can pass along my new address to him and hopefully continue receiving his blessed shipments. Thanks so much!!!!!!
Gees, I thought someone would be able to identify this fellow by now. I know that he's not only made DVD's for me, but he's done it for a number of others. I really want to continue receiving his "gifts" so as to keep totally connected with these Lady Huskies! Thanks for any help!

Reaction Score
If you contacted him on the Scout board, old messages are still there, so you might find his name there.
I found I have some over 2 years old there....

Reaction Score
Lady Huskies ? Uh-oh! You may never see another DVD from that guy again, Buzzyboy!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I received them as well for several years. Can't recall his handle but he was a great guy. Absolutely refused to take any money to cover his cost.

Reaction Score
Gees, I thought someone would be able to identify this fellow by now. I know that he's not only made DVD's for me, but he's done it for a number of others. I really want to continue receiving his "gifts" so as to keep totally connected with these Lady Huskies! Thanks for any help!

I am that fellow. I left you a message in the INBOX above yesterday. It's still there.

Reaction Score
Hello mike I also am a out of state fan and if at all possible would like to receive any games if possible. Never posted on here so not sure how to go about this. Anything at all is greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom