OT: My new blog is up and running | The Boneyard

OT: My new blog is up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You can click on my signature line to be redirected there. Please feel free to give me feedback.

It is a religious blog but about life as saint and sinner. I, probably, have the latter down but I can use a few saints if you know any.

Thanks.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Thank you, Ice. You gave me some things to ponder, and also, a needed perspective check. (One of those days where my perspective was going askew....so to speak)
Will look in again!

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
You can click on my signature line to be redirected there. Please feel free to give me feedback.

It is a religious blog but about life as saint and sinner. I, probably, have the latter down but I can use a few saints if you know any.

Thanks.

Dear Rev Ice,
-I would like to point out something miraculous about your Blog link, immediately below the word “Thanks”
-That link only seems visible to me on this Boneyard thread page if I am logged in. Sometimes I see it (logged in), and sometimes I don’t (logged out)!!! Maybe it’s just me. Frankly, it’s pretty scary. Please explain:
1. Does this mean I will spend eternity in Hell?
2. Does this mean I will spend eternity in the Boneyard?
3. Hey wait a… Questions 1 & 2 aren’t related, are they?!?
4. Do you think it is possible for you to post that link in a manner visible to friends visiting who are not yet Boneyard members logging in (I confess, I too once wondered so for years, in search for laughs truth)?
Prayerfully,
Blaspheming in the Boneyard

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Dear Rev Ice,
-I would like to point out something miraculous about your Blog link, immediately below the word “Thanks”
-That link only seems visible to me on this Boneyard thread page if I am logged in. Sometimes I see it (logged in), and sometimes I don’t (logged out)!!! Maybe it’s just me. Frankly, it’s pretty scary. Please explain:
1. Does this mean I will spend eternity in Hell?
2. Does this mean I will spend eternity in the Boneyard?
3. Hey wait a… Questions 1 & 2 aren’t related, are they?!?
4. Do you think it is possible for you to post that link in a manner visible to friends visiting who are not yet Boneyard members logging in (I confess, I too once wondered so for years, in search for laughs truth)?
Prayerfully,
Blaspheming in the Boneyard

LOL, love it, Arty. Some say war is hell, for others it is the Boneyard. On the other hand since the link is embedded in my signature I fear that it is necessary to be logged in to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom