OT: My Dingo Ate My Laptop | The Boneyard

OT: My Dingo Ate My Laptop

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Gag. I went out for a couple of hours this AM and came home to find my sweet, loveable energetic working dog puppy maniac!!! had chewed a pen to bits and somehow dragged my laptop off a side table and crunched the power cord thereby. I hate working on the desk top. I can go out and by a replacement tomorrow for $50 or wait 5-7 days and have the $20 delivered. Mom didn't raise no fools.

So, if it seems I'm not around ... probably I'm not.

Last edited:

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Gag. I went out for a couple of hours this AM and came home to find my sweet, loveable energetic working dog puppy maniac!!! had chewed a pen to bits and somehow dragged my laptop off a side table and crunched the power cord thereby. I hate working on the desk top. I can go out and by a repla c ement tomorrow for $50 or wait 5-7 days and have the $20 delivered. Mom didn't raise no fools.

You should have clip of Elaine Benes saying it!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Gag. I went out for a couple of hours this AM and came home to find my sweet, loveable energetic working dog puppy maniac!!! had chewed a pen to bits and somehow dragged my laptop off a side table and crunched the power cord thereby. I hate working on the desk top. I can go out and by a repla c ement tomorrow for $50 or wait 5-7 days and have the $20 delivered. Mom didn't raise no fools.

Wait. 20 bucks for a power cord?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Oh, you mean the Dingo ate my fiance'!

I do not want to gush here, but you are damn good at this stuff! Glad you are lending your talents to the Boneyard. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom