OT...MOSTLY | The Boneyard

OT...MOSTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is OT but Paige will be mentioned so mostly OT.

I just finished watching an Orlando Magic game, which they won handily. The Magic are a pretty good team that plays up-tempo on both ends of the floor. Geno would approve of the way they play as a team and love the energy they exert in defense. Jaylen Suggs had a very good game for the Magic.

Most of you will remember Jaylen as being from Minnesota and as a close friend of Paige and her family. Paige headed east to UConn; Jaylen west to Gonzaga for a year and then to Orlando where he is in his 3rd year. He plays a high energy game and is the spark plug guy on the team. He's well spoken and personable, and I can see why he and Paige got along.

Anyway...I went to his Wiki page to see what his stats have been and took a look in the Personal section to see if his connection with Paige got mentioned. It wasn't...but it was mentioned that he is dating Hailey Van Lithe. Wiki says so, so it must be true): I thought that was interesting in a Really? kind of way. Should LSU and UConn meet this year Jaylen will have to walk a fine line in his rooting interest.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Wasn't the story that Paige introduced Jalen and Hailey? I'm surprised they're together still, that was during their Fr. year.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This is OT but Paige will be mentioned so mostly OT.

I just finished watching an Orlando Magic game, which they won handily. The Magic are a pretty good team that plays up-tempo on both ends of the floor. Geno would approve of the way they play as a team and love the energy they exert in defense. Jaylen Suggs had a very good game for the Magic.

Most of you will remember Jaylen as being from Minnesota and as a close friend of Paige and her family. Paige headed east to UConn; Jaylen west to Gonzaga for a year and then to Orlando where he is in his 3rd year. He plays a high energy game and is the spark plug guy on the team. He's well spoken and personable, and I can see why he and Paige got along.

Anyway...I went to his Wiki page to see what his stats have been and took a look in the Personal section to see if his connection with Paige got mentioned. It wasn't...but it was mentioned that he is dating Hailey Van Lithe. Wiki says so, so it must be true): I thought that was interesting in a Really? kind of way. Should LSU and UConn meet this year Jaylen will have to walk a fine line in his rooting interest.
I really don't think that he will have to worry about it, LSU won't be making it to the finals this year. I don't see the committee putting them in the same bracket and I don't see LSU getting to the Final Four.

Reaction Score
Wasn't the story that Paige introduced Jalen and Hailey? I'm surprised they're together still, that was during their Fr. year.
This is true. They were introduced to each other by Paige.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom