OT Most Entertaining Pre Game Kudos... | The Boneyard

OT Most Entertaining Pre Game Kudos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have a top shelf of respect for certin people that impress me in life regardless of the vocation. At most all UCONN home games I would have to put our tailgate or the UCMB as the best pre-game entertainment.
Yesterday the pilot of the plane pulling the Kelly Fradet banner around and over the stadium goes up on my shelf with the man who invented yoga pants.
I have been to several air shows in my time but this guy or gal was good! KF got a hell of a bang for their buck as most times many do not stare at the line of banners going around. Yesterday there was only one and he or she had to be either wearing a diaper or having a blast! That plane was being blown left, right, up and down and could never make the same pass twice along with standing still when going into the wind.
A great desplay of airmanship and had us wondering what might happen in the name of advertising. After the 3rd pass we thought the plane heading south was a sign of admiting defeat only to see it trying to make a wider pass and not go over the area to no avail. Continued to make the rounds.
Helmet sticker to the pilot...We enjoyed the show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom