OT-Mizzou QB Maty Mauk has serious issues. | The Boneyard

OT-Mizzou QB Maty Mauk has serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree that he needs help, but I doubt Mauk is that different from a pretty large mass of athletes...he just got caught on video. Hell, Dan Marino supposedly did enough blow to raise the GDP in Colombia.

After watching Narcos - that's a lot of coke.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
The word was he got booted for doing tons of blow, so this just confirms all those message boards.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Coke is pretty prevalent on college campus, he just happens to be an athlete who got caught. Saying he has serious issues seems a bit dramatic.
Yeah, well - I still don't get it. But I am someone tired of OD stories. I work with someone whose son, a very talented kid poised to take over a prosperous business, OD'd on coke just a couple years ago.

I've never been near the stuff - I just don't understand the attraction one iota.

Reaction Score
Yeah, well - I still don't get it. But I am someone tired of OD stories. I work with someone whose son, a very talented kid poised to take over a prosperous business, OD'd on coke just a couple years ago.

I've never been near the stuff - I just don't understand the attraction one iota.
I understand. It is pretty rare to OD on sniffing coke, obviously not impossible, so yea the risks certainly are ridiculously high, but coke is still all over every college campus (maybe not BYU).

He clearly is throwing away his chance at Mizzu though.

Reaction Score
Coke is pretty prevalent on college campus, he just happens to be an athlete who got caught. Saying he has serious issues seems a bit dramatic.

If your a college athlete snorting lines where people are recording it, risking in the process your scholarship, in light of having been suspended multiple times already? I don't think its dramatic to say that person has issues, so I guess I'll agree to disagree.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

It was pretty clear a long time ago this kid has issues. This is just a symptom of whatever his problem is.

It's too bad - don't like to see young people waste their chances. At some point they run out.

Reaction Score
It was pretty clear a long time ago this kid has issues. This is just a symptom of whatever his problem is.

It's too bad - don't like to see young people waste their chances. At some point they run out.
People act like Johnny Manziel has "issues"? That is,just a,young millionaire doing what young millionaires do.

This is a college kid snorting through all his chances.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
a bit dramatic? blowing coke on video is a not a good thing, let alone as the QB of a major college football program. I don't think it should be understated that doing coke actually is not a good thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom