OT: Mizzou hoops | The Boneyard

OT: Mizzou hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...h-says-jakeenan-gant-dangelo-allen-reinstated

Nice job by Mizzou staff on this one. They weren't able to be part of September basketball activities though - what a message to send.

"If you jump some kids you won't lose any time that matters, no worries, keep assaulting but be sure it's off season okay?"

WTF

I saw that. It really is unbelievable to think these kids are still on campus. Then again, PC did the same exact thing with an incident a few years back. They tried to sweep it under the rug.

You know you're in bizarro world when you read something like this:
"They have both returned and are practicing and working out with the team," Anderson said, according to the Kansas City Star. "In order to return, they had to fulfill some things that we wanted them to do in regards to character development, in regards to community service, in regards to basketball conditioning.

"They fulfilled those and, as a matter of fact, have surpassed our expectations."

Reaction Score
PC was different, way more brutal. One of the basketball players got 15 years, I don't think it was swept under the rug either.

The quotes and stance are laughable and these kids are idiotic thugs but I imagine more than a few schools would have accepted them back. I'm just happy we didn't land Gant, and set our new precedent by taking the high road w/ Wolf last year.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Slavers be Slavers. Moo has a rich history of thug hoops players.

Hey!

Zombie-Beakum! Good to see you back prowling around our neck of the internet.

I guess all it takes is for someone to post something about Mizzou.....

Reaction Score
I honestly don't follow Moo sports anymore since they took their ball and left in a huff for the SEC. I know their Hoops coach left for Tulsa, which cracks me up, and their stud wide receiver got booted off the team due to legal/character issues and went to Oklahoma, but that's about it. This is the first I have heard of this story, and it does not surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom