OT Mike & Mad Dog Reunited? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Mike & Mad Dog Reunited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I get your point...but Mad Dog actually knows a TON about sports. He's got a very interesting view of things, and he is very passionate. I would not say he's an idiot.
As I said, a while ago, Mike was describing to him the plot of "Daredevil" and Dog essentially goes "true story?" and was serious.

I'll also never forget when he was saying "rift raft" when he seemed to mean "riff raff"

Total idiot.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Mike and the Mad Dog to be reunited......in the unemployment line. Mad Dog became irrelevant when he went to Sirius, and Mike, is well, Mike. I can't stand either of them. Towards the end of Mike and The Mad Dog, Russo told listeners that the start time of a Yankees game had changed and kept it up completely serious all show. I thought that was a classless thing to do to hardworking fans. It wasn't funny, just him being his self. And as far as Mike goes, I'd love to know his show's ratings when other hosts fill in when he's on vacation. I guarantee they're just as good and probably better when he's not there. So tired of some of the asinine things he says and they way he repeats himself over and over. The FAN needs to dump his lard ass.

Reaction Score
I listen to him quite a bit. I'm a sox fan, so when Mike goes on and on about the Yankees or has Girardi interviews, I refuse to listen.

Mad Dog's sports memory is amazing. He knows exact final scores of playoff games from like 15-20 years ago. He knows a TON about sports. Mike is probably more versed on the ins and outs of how things work, but Mad Dog certainly knows his stuff.

Mad Dog knows an absurd amount about baseball. He can name the strikeout totals and dates of every single perfect game in MLB history just off the top of his head.

I know that people obviously aren't going to agree with the opinions of these guys a lot but they unquestionably know a lot about sports.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah, but how many people tune in to drive time radio to hear a guy recite stats?

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Maybe Chris' memory is an Asperger's kind of thing?

Reaction Score
<sarcasm> I really miss Mad Dog's long seminars on the SF Giants, since they are so relevant to the northeast. </sarcasm>

Reaction Score
<sarcasm> I really miss Mad Dog's long seminars on the SF Giants, since they are so relevant to the northeast. </sarcasm>

His SF Giant rant is legendary though. He essentially offered up his children for a championship. The irony is once he left the WFAN, the Giants become a dynasty of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom