OT: Mike Brown back to Cavs | The Boneyard

OT: Mike Brown back to Cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Apparently Mike Brown and the Cavaliers are working on a contract to bring him back to the Cavaliers to make him a coach for the second time...Is this common? Seems a bit weird.. He is also the Legal Guardian of UCLA's Nirra Fields...I feel like his move to be the Laker's coach is what pushed UCLA into the lead for Nirra.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I hope Nirra, who had lived in Cleveland, is Ok with this. Maybe she really likes it.

Yeah, the second time around for Mike. Without LeBron, this one could be tougher. :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
so would she transfer to Ohio State or Cleveland State?

When i first saw that hire... that came to mind. Ohio State not Cleveland state though.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
since she'll be on a college campus they may feel secure with her staying in LA... and they have enough cash to make flights back and forth as need be

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Interesting subject that I thought about since Mike Browns firing with the Lakers.
Mike son, Elijah(who played at Mater Dei HS), had 5 schools listed on his ESPN page. ASU, St Mary's, USD, and San Francisco out west and one school in the mid west, Butler. He chose Butler and will be there next season as a freshman.
Nirra Fields played HS in the Ohio and Virginia areas. Her final teams besides UCLA were Kentucky, Louisville, Oklahoma and Miami.
I hope she stays out west................but time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom