OT: Mike Anthony New Columnist at HC | The Boneyard

OT: Mike Anthony New Columnist at HC

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I thought I saw something about him moving to North Carolina on twitter this morning. I haven't rechecked it, did I misunderstand the post?

Can't cover the beat on these teams from Carolina, can you???

Reaction Score
I thought I saw something about him moving to North Carolina on twitter this morning. I haven't rechecked it, did I misunderstand the post?

Can't cover the beat on these teams from Carolina, can you???

He was stuck in Charlotte coming back from covering WBB in FF. It was a running joke on his travel debacle - have to follow his whole timeline to understand).

He did a good job covering football... wonder who his replacement will be or if this is added responsibility (other duties as assigned by management ;))

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
He was stuck in Charlotte coming back from covering WBB in FF. It was a running joke on his travel debacle - have to follow his whole timeline to understand).

He did a good job covering football... wonder who his replacement will be or if this is added responsibility (other duties as assigned by management ;))

I'd be happy to apply

Reaction Score

How do you get stuck in Charlotte coming back from Ohio?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Pretty sure he was stuck in Columbus.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He was delayed there for hours but stuck in Columbus.

It’s good practice for UConn/Tulsa.

Four flights to watch a combined 5-19.

Reaction Score
Not really too surprising when flying to/from smallish Bradley via AA, DL, UA, WN or their puddle jumper affiliates to non-hub Columbus and to most places frequently requires stops in a hub, e.g., AA = Charlotte versus more direct, potentially unavailable, not so great LGA or PHL; Courant potentially not booking until absolutely confident UConn would make the Final Four (?); opting not to fly via other airlines' hubs, e.g., DL DTW, ATL, LGA, etc., United EWR, IAD, etc.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Many years ago I was flying out of Dulles when it snowed so my flight got cancelled. Got a flight next day but had to connect through Charlotte. So I flew south just to connect on a flight and go back North. Was the craziest thing....

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I’m not sure the Courant is hiring. Jeff Jacobs left to become a syndicated columnist, maybe reading the writing on the wall, and John Altavilla was let go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom