OT: Men's soccer down 0-2 come back to win in PK's | The Boneyard

OT: Men's soccer down 0-2 come back to win in PK's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Just followed the ending via the MSOC Twitter feed. Very impressive effort - on to the quarterfinals!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I know that the football season has been rough on us all, but the rest of the sports are really giving us performances of the highest caliber, from basketball to soccer to the national champion field hockey team. And football looks like it's finally got its mojo back, so there is a lot to be proud of at the University of Connecticut...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConnDan97 said:
I know that the football season has been rough on us all, but the rest of the sports are really giving us performances of the highest caliber, from basketball to soccer to the national champion field hockey team. And football looks like it's finally got its mojo back, so there is a lot to be proud of at the University of Connecticut...

Did the new app make it easier to use italics? Or did the new app make it possible to read the italics you've been posting in all along?

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Did the new app make it easier to use italics? Or did the new app make it possible to read the italics you've been posting in all along?

Huh? Or should I say...huh?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConnDan97 said:
Huh? Or should I say...huh?

I feel like I should go back and read all your old posts now that I can see the italics.

It's like buying the Beatles catalog after it's been remastered.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I feel like I should go back and read all your old posts now that I can see the italics.

It's like buying the Beatles catalog after it's been remastered.

I wasn't aware that you could never see that little facet of my posts. It makes me feel like I have been doing it for nothing.

Also, I have to say that the new Boneyard settings, although easier to add smiley faces and such, has really given me trouble during typing. I have to slowly type one letter at a time in order for the message to type correctly. Not sure why. But if that's my biggest complaint, then no biggie...

Reaction Score

For exactly these reasons, UConn should be in the ACC or BiG. They have excellent programs in all sports. Not so with Rutgers or Syracuse or Pitt.

Reaction Score
Wish we had a men's soccer team at FSU.

They recently added a women's Sand Volleyball team to complement the women's Volleyball program so maybe we are getting close to the Title IX line...

Reaction Score
I wasn't aware that you could never see that little facet of my posts. It makes me feel like I have been doing it for nothing.

Also, I have to say that the new Boneyard settings, although easier to add smiley faces and such, has really given me trouble during typing. I have to slowly type one letter at a time in order for the message to type correctly. Not sure why. But if that's my biggest complaint, then no biggie...

Wait, you've been using italics?

Reaction Score
For exactly these reasons, UConn should be in the ACC or BiG. They have excellent programs in all sports. Not so with Rutgers or Syracuse or Pitt.

Not to support the big fruit upstate; but, they have at least won NCAA championships in Men’s Lacrosse (12+), Men’s basketball, Rowing, and, of course that lonely football championship in 1959 (certain polls had Ole Miss as #1; but, Ole Miss lost a game that year and Syracuse did not). Their field hockey team is also good (upset this year by Michigan St) and they have had good teams in Soccer. Even Pitt has won championships in football and basketball (back in the 1920’s). As for Rutgers, they won the national championship in Conference Realignment last year by getting into the B1G. That’s about it, though they have gotten close in Men’s Soccer and Women’s Basketball. Oh, they have that title in Fencing, which is actually a high school sport where I live in Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom