OT: Memphis we have a problem | The Boneyard

OT: Memphis we have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well, they had a lot of backcourt turnover in the offseason and the result is, um, a lot of turnovers. I get that WSU is a good team but they had a 6:1 ratio. That's 6 turnovers to 1 assist. 4 assists all game, that's God-awful. Their new starting backcourt had 1 assist, 1 (!), to 8 turnovers.

They have a very good frontcourt but without some guard play its going to be difficult for them to beat good teams. Did anyone see the game? Is there any chance their guard play can improve to a meaningful extent? Not great for the conference.

Reaction Score
Well, they had a lot of backcourt turnover in the offseason and the result is, um, a lot of turnovers. I get that WSU is a good team but they had a 6:1 ratio. That's 6 turnovers to 1 assist. 4 assists all game, that's God-awful. Their new starting backcourt had 1 assist, 1 (!), to 8 turnovers.

They have a very good frontcourt but without some guard play its going to be difficult for them to beat good teams. Did anyone see the game? Is there any chance their guard play can improve to a meaningful extent? Not great for the conference.

Their guard play will definitely improve, and they were much more athletic than I expected. If that game gets played again in March, Wichita St. loses. Memphis will be a pretty tough team in February. This team is ultra athletic and quick. BUT... out of control. For now.

Reaction Score
Doesn't matter. They have a halfway decent football team this year. P5 has them on speed dial.

Reaction Score
We will be fine. I hate that our young tigers get thrown in the fire early but it's a good thing. It will help speed up the maturing process as much as I hate seeing our guards toyed with. I think Pastner needs to go zone with this years team and use their length. I wish Kuran Iverson didn't get a concussion before the game. He is suppose to be our X factor this year.

Also I like your teams makeup this year. You guys are going to be tough come March. Good luck huskies !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom