OT: meanwhile in St Lucia | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: meanwhile in St Lucia

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
If I bring my version of the St. Kitts water will you still do the brisket dip and nosh? It may be just a bit salty.

How do I know it has powers?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How do I know it has powers?
Oh it has powers. I'd imagine that you would notice it with an hour or so of ingesting.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
We’re at the windjammer. Mountainside ocean view villa. Can not beat this.

Excellent. I just looked up the pics of your resort online.

Here's my pic from Cancun a couple years back:

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    717.7 KB · Views: 55

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Are we going to see Mrs Dream Job or can this thread just get nuked?

Leave the humble brags to j$.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
One time I was taking a tour of town facilities which included the sewage plant. The tour ended at the effluent discharge pipe with the town council public utilities chairman proclaim that the effluent was safe to drink. I said "Ted, I've got $25 that says you won't drink it." He replied "not for $25." I said who else is in and pretty much everyone on the tour put their hands up. Figure like 20-25 people. I looked at Ted and said "there you go buddy" and he replied red faced a little annoyed/amused "No, things can always go wrong."

So if we were there together, I would have gone a hundo for you to dip and nosh on the drippings of who know how many people with god only knows what ailments.

And then you said, "They're called , Ed," right?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And then you said, "They're called , Ed," right?
Nah, that's my response when someone first reads the Cesspool and asks "what kind of people would post this crap?"

Reaction Score
One time I was taking a tour of town facilities which included the sewage plant. The tour ended at the effluent discharge pipe with the town council public utilities chairman proclaim that the effluent was safe to drink. I said "Ted, I've got $25 that says you won't drink it." He replied "not for $25." I said who else is in and pretty much everyone on the tour put their hands up. Figure like 20-25 people. I looked at Ted and said "there you go buddy" and he replied red faced a little annoyed/amused "No, things can always go wrong."

So if we were there together, I would have gone a hundo for you to dip and nosh on the drippings of who know how many people with god only knows what ailments.
Did you hear about the artificial meat Japanese scientists have made from sewer sludge? They claim it is perfectly safe and tastes good. I'll bet a glass of that water goes great with a turd burger from Japan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom