OT: MD v RU | The Boneyard

OT: MD v RU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Only decent game on in Fla. Except for Dez Wells it is entirely unwatchable basketball. RU on the offensive end is painful to watch. Do they have a coach?

Reaction Score
Only decent game on in Fla. Except for Dez Wells it is entirely unwatchable basketball. RU on the offensive end is painful to watch. Do they have a coach?
Dez wells is all conference and having a stellar year for a top ten team

Reaction Score
Dez wells is all conference and having a stellar year for a top ten team

It sounds like you two are in violent agreement.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
It sounds like you two are in violent agreement.
Who two are you referring to? No violence here. I think Dez Wells is a good college player. He was asked to be the point guard last year which he is not and the addition of Melo Trimble who is having a nice Freshman year has allowed him to stand out a little more. Those two are nice players the rest of the MD team - ehh. The front court was out rebounded by RU especially at the offensive end. They may be ranked 9th but I will not likely be picking them to go to far in my brackets.

Reaction Score
Who two are you referring to? No violence here. I think Dez Wells is a good college player. He was asked to be the point guard last year which he is not and the addition of Melo Trimble who is having a nice Freshman year has allowed him to stand out a little more. Those two are nice players the rest of the MD team - ehh. The front court was out rebounded by RU especially at the offensive end. They may be ranked 9th but I will not likely be picking them to go to far in my brackets.

You've never heard that? Usually when someone responds to someone else with a matter-of-fact statement, you expect it to be disagreement. So, it's just a play on "violent disagreement."

Maybe I'm the only one who read his reply as terse and blunt agreement.

Last edited:

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I still think we win over MD on a neutral court easier than beating RU at the RAC. I am on the adjunct faculty at RU and my wife and daughter went there so I have some affiliation. It always was one of the toughest places to play in my mind.

Reaction Score
I still think we win over MD on a neutral court easier than beating RU at the RAC. I am on the adjunct faculty at RU and my wife and daughter went there so I have some affiliation. It always was one of the toughest places to play in my mind.

That's because the RU fans were born miserable and stayed miserable. They say things no human should have to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom