OT: Masiello deal a no go for USF | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Masiello deal a no go for USF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Man, I love the way Pitino is moonwalking his ass away from this one.

Kudos to USF for checking it out and not being so stoked at the potential coaching upgrade. And shame on Looeyville and Manhattan for missing it.

Reaction Score
Same exact issue as Jordan at Rutgers. Doesn't look good when USF out-ethics you. Then again, we don't know the facts. Jordan did supposedly have a dozen or so extra credits, but didn't complete some random requirements or something.
But with Rutgers, there was so many things going on at that point, it was probably easier to keep Jordan than let him go and find somebody else. At least they knew Jordan wanted the job.

Reaction Score
Wow what a maroon. Still won't stop somebody from hiring him. Cue up a southern school

Reaction Score
Amazing. Years ago, in addition to other checks from the US Attorney's office, I had to physically produce my two diplomas for inspection by HR. I am also curious as to why, if one was a course or two from getting a BA and one had years and years to take those courses...? Pride alone would get me to finish--how hard could it be?

Reaction Score
Amazing. Years ago, in addition to other checks from the US Attorney's office, I had to physically produce my two diplomas for inspection by HR. I am also curious as to why, if one was a course or two from getting a BA and one had years and years to take those courses...? Pride alone would get me to finish--how hard could it be?
Agreed!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Masielllo was also sued in the past for taking 70k for some type of ticker brokerage involving the Derby then stiffing his partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom