OT: Making a graph with an iMac | The Boneyard

OT: Making a graph with an iMac

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I have entered the data, but when I make the graph, the label column (years 1988 to 2016) is graphed as data. I changed the label column from number to text, but it didn't matter.

How do I fix this so the year is the x axis label?

Last edited:

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I have entered the data, but when I make the graph, the label column (years 1988 to 2016) is graphed as data. I changed the label column from number to text, but it didn't matter.

How do I fix this so the year is the x axis label?

Do you have the data oriented correctly? What type of graph are you trying to create? You may have to switch the columns or the rows.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Do you have the data oriented correctly? What type of graph are you trying to create? You may have to switch the columns or the rows.

I tried that, didn't work. Trying to make a line graph. Odd thing is it's easier to do so on the excel version for an iPad than the iMac version.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I tried that, didn't work. Trying to make a line graph. Odd thing is it's easier to do so on the excel version for an iPad than the iMac version.

are you using Office for Mac?

what version

Reaction Score
Open Numbers. Go to FILE then NEW. Choose the template CHARTING BASICS and follow the instructions for the type of chart you want to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom