OT: Mac McClung | The Boneyard

OT: Mac McClung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
i think he had some interest on here but I had to post this video. OMFG this kid looks like someone taught an Olympic gymnast how to play basketball. Absolutely ridiculous game dunks in this video and a nice touch. Headed to Georgetown, I think he decomitted from RU I wish KO was heavier on this kid considering how he likes to recruit kids based off YouTube dunk videos

Reaction Score
LOL he’s not like Grayson at all. He’s a great defender role player. Didn’t shoot outside much for his AAU Team. He wouldn’t be a huge difference maker for us. But good player.

Reaction Score
He's a ridiculous athlete, originally committed to Pikiell.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Good player who looks the part and will be better than some other rated players in this class

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
As soon as I clicked on this thread, I remembered reading about this kid. I knew he was related to someone.

His father, Marcus, played college football at Virginia Tech. His uncle, Seth, played professional baseball for the Milwaukee Brewers. His sister Anna played soccer at Florida State. His cousin, Corein, played hockey for the Canadian Olympic team. Another cousin, Collette, played hockey for a professional Canadian hockey team.

Yeah, I remember Seth McClung, but I don't think that was it...

Oh, and he's also the first cousin of rapper Riff Raff from Houston, Texas, currently signed to Mad Decent record label.

Yup, that was it.

Rutgers commit Mac McClung has ties you won't believe

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Not sure I've seen an athlete like this kid. He's 6'1 doing stuff like this every game...

That was no. 2 on sports center. Would have been 1 if not Giannis jumping over that dude. His third best dunk of the game was a reverse alley oop. Is it too late to offer no. 23??

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Now that’s a fun spot to pre-game if you go to that school.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
OMFG this kid looks like someone taught an Olympic gymnast how to play basketball.

Gymnast.png

Does she have any eligibility left?

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
As soon as I clicked on this thread, I remembered reading about this kid. I knew he was related to someone.

His father, Marcus, played college football at Virginia Tech. His uncle, Seth, played professional baseball for the Milwaukee Brewers. His sister Anna played soccer at Florida State. His cousin, Corein, played hockey for the Canadian Olympic team. Another cousin, Collette, played hockey for a professional Canadian hockey team.

Yeah, I remember Seth McClung, but I don't think that was it...

Oh, and he's also the first cousin of rapper Riff Raff from Houston, Texas, currently signed to Mad Decent record label.

Yup, that was it.

Rutgers commit Mac McClung has ties you won't believe

Riff raff flow is trish trash. Dude needs to give Luke his hairstyle back.

Reaction Score
The level of competition is very low. McClung our up awful numbers in the Adidas circuit last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom