OT - LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu looking for new school... | The Boneyard

OT - LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu looking for new school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ha... He'll be in a NFL Secondary before he sets foot on a BCS field. All FCS coaches have a woody tho...

Reaction Score
Seriously, wtf do you have to do to kicked out of LSU as a Heisman finalist?

i'm guessing he banged Les Myles' wife or the AD's wife. i don't think there's a single other thing that would get him dismissed

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
hes looking around?!?!?!

Failed many many drug tests. Sad really. Pot is not inherently bad, but there are rules to abide by.

Miles said he violated "school and athletic department policy", and that he was given "many many chances". Kudos to Miles/LSU for doing right by this young man.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
Seems to be a failed drug test. Third failure. Speculation says meth or adderall.

Where'd you get this? It is well known around BR that he is a bigtime pothead, but I've never heard this. Adderall could be a possibility I guess.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
lsu wouldnt kick him out for pot. thats what they will say it was but clearly the honey badger liked some candy

Reaction Score
Where'd you get this? It is well known around BR that he is a bigtime pothead, but I've never heard this. Adderall could be a possibility I guess.
ESPN.com message board. No one has said adderall was not the case, so far. Someone posted meth, then someone replied saying it was actually adderall.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
lsu wouldnt kick him out for pot. thats what they will say it was but clearly the honey badger liked some candy

Yes they would. It is a school policy. They actually won't say anything either way. I am going off of information I get from people I know within the program.

Reaction Score
Half the kids in school these days are on Aderall; all you have to do is go to the doctor and say you can't concentrate on your studies, and you have a prescription. How can he get kicked out of school for that?

Reaction Score
Half the kids in school these days are on Aderall; all you have to do is go to the doctor and say you can't concentrate on your studies, and you have a prescription. How can he get kicked out of school for that?
By not having a prescription.

Reaction Score
24758440.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members