OT/lost car keys/blue lot near Gate D, left of entrance, abt. 4≈5 rows back | The Boneyard

OT/lost car keys/blue lot near Gate D, left of entrance, abt. 4≈5 rows back

Reaction Score
The person who has them unknowingly opened our car while they were searching for their car. Concurrently, if you are missing what are believed to be keys to a GMC, they are now in possession of Rent lost and found. Theory is keys were mixed up during security process (grabbed out of wrong bowl). Got home safe & sound thx to AAA and using spares for time being. Thanks.

Edit: or, car was opened with Toyota fob w/same frequency.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The person who has them unknowingly opened our car while they were searching for their car. Concurrently, if you are missing what are believed to be keys to a GMC, they are now in possession of Rent lost and found. Theory is keys were mixed up during security process (grabbed out of wrong bowl). Got home safe & sound thx to AAA and using spares for time being. Thanks.
Ugh, One more thing to worry about on game day.

Reaction Score
For those curious about this saga -- State police on hand in lot were very, very understanding and helpful as to situation and went above and beyond call. Called Rentschler this morning to make a lost and found inquiry. No human available to speak to, best choice was to leave a voice mail with ops director. Figuring UConn could get a hold of Rentschler folks quicker than I could, called main athletics number. Did get a human who was aggressively unfriendly. Words explaining situation were barely out of my mouth when she issued a stern 'you have to call them' at which point I had to quickly explain that had been done. Zero empathy and left with little confidence a reach-out to Rent was going to happen. Customer service grades for the 3 entities with investments in taxes/donations/tickets in mind: State police: A. Rentschler 'ops'. C. Face/voice of UConn athletics: F.

Reaction Score
For those curious about this saga -- State police on hand in lot were very, very understanding and helpful as to situation and went above and beyond call. Called Rentschler this morning to make a lost and found inquiry. No human available to speak to, best choice was to leave a voice mail with ops director. Figuring UConn could get a hold of Rentschler folks quicker than I could, called main athletics number. Did get a human who was aggressively unfriendly. Words explaining situation were barely out of my mouth when she issued a stern 'you have to call them' at which point I had to quickly explain that had been done. Zero empathy and left with little confidence a reach-out to Rent was going to happen. Customer service grades for the 3 entities with investments in taxes/donations/tickets in mind: State police: A. Rentschler 'ops'. C. Face/voice of UConn athletics: F.
Some people just shouldn't have jobs interacting with the public. And yet they seem to never leave. Benedict would probably like to know about that interaction.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How old is your car? Could that have been your key fob and the battery just died?

Reaction Score
Some people just shouldn't have jobs interacting with the public. And yet they seem to never leave. Benedict would probably like to know about that interaction.
Pretty sure I know who it is after perusing the staff directory but will give her the benefit of the doubt that she might have having a bad day or that things were crazy pre- and post-opener. But OTOH a simple pleasant greeting would have been nice. You can't stress the importance of donations in a major report on one hand and then have employees projecting a poor attitude on the other. I'm just Joe Six-Pack. You never know if an SMU-like potential donor is at the other end of the line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom